Rihanna Bares Thong-Clad Butt in Latest Provocative Pic
Barbadian princess Rihanna sheds off her clothes once again in a new photo taken from inside her bathroom. The provocative pic shows the 25-year-old singer's backside, as she goes topless again, wearing only a white thong and a pair of thigh-high, black Prada boots that are strapped to a suspender belt around her waist.
The photo was posted by Rihanna herself on her Instagram along with a message that showered praises on Italian designer Miuccia Prada who had apparently custom-made the boots for the "Stay" singer. "Gotcha b***h tip toeing on my marble flo'!!!" wrote RiRi. "Sick *ss custom Prada boots! Miuccia you RULE!!! Thank you."
Rihanna previously explained why she posted provocative photos on her Instagram. "Everybody wanted to know what was happening in my life. Is she a drug addict? No. Is she an alcoholic? No," Chris Brown's girlfriend said. "That's why I'm posting pictures of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself. I've got so much to think about, why bring all this extra s*** by being dishonest?"
The sexy and often controversial singer launched her own clothing line with River Island in London earlier this week and immediately flew back to the U.S. after a midnight appearance at her own launch party. This Friday, March 8, she will kick off her "Diamonds" tour, her fifth career world tour, in Buffalo before it hits Europe in May, with a total of six shows lined up in the U.K. in June.
More Rihanna News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos