Ali Landry Confirms Third Pregnancy
Ali Landry and Alejandro Monteverde will add another member to their family this year. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that Ali and her husband are "so happy to share with all of you" that Ali is pregnant with a baby boy. "We are beyond thrilled and so blessed," the couple says. However, there is no info about the baby's due date.
The former Miss USA and the director are already parents to daughter Estela Ines, who was born on July 11, 2007 in Mexico, and son Marcelo Alejandro, who was born on October 8, 2011 in Los Angeles. The 39-year-old model married the Mexican film director on April 8, 2006.
Ali is an activist in family issue. She is a founder of Spokesmom, a platform which provides reviews about child products for moms. In addition, she is an active supporter of SafeKids.org, an organization which focuses on preventing childhood injuries.
Ali shared stories about her kids' favorite things in People's blog. She also wrote about her life as a mother, saying, "Even if some days I feel like I'm ready to fall apart, I am ultimately happier than I've ever been. My family gives me more joy than I thought possible, and my career fulfills me tremendously. All in all, I feel like I am in the exact place I am supposed to be in, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics