Ali Landry Confirms Third Pregnancy
Ali Landry and Alejandro Monteverde will add another member to their family this year. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that Ali and her husband are "so happy to share with all of you" that Ali is pregnant with a baby boy. "We are beyond thrilled and so blessed," the couple says. However, there is no info about the baby's due date.
The former Miss USA and the director are already parents to daughter Estela Ines, who was born on July 11, 2007 in Mexico, and son Marcelo Alejandro, who was born on October 8, 2011 in Los Angeles. The 39-year-old model married the Mexican film director on April 8, 2006.
Ali is an activist in family issue. She is a founder of Spokesmom, a platform which provides reviews about child products for moms. In addition, she is an active supporter of SafeKids.org, an organization which focuses on preventing childhood injuries.
Ali shared stories about her kids' favorite things in People's blog. She also wrote about her life as a mother, saying, "Even if some days I feel like I'm ready to fall apart, I am ultimately happier than I've ever been. My family gives me more joy than I thought possible, and my career fulfills me tremendously. All in all, I feel like I am in the exact place I am supposed to be in, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered