Ali Landry Confirms Third Pregnancy
Ali Landry and Alejandro Monteverde will add another member to their family this year. A representative confirms to PEOPLE that Ali and her husband are "so happy to share with all of you" that Ali is pregnant with a baby boy. "We are beyond thrilled and so blessed," the couple says. However, there is no info about the baby's due date.
The former Miss USA and the director are already parents to daughter Estela Ines, who was born on July 11, 2007 in Mexico, and son Marcelo Alejandro, who was born on October 8, 2011 in Los Angeles. The 39-year-old model married the Mexican film director on April 8, 2006.
Ali is an activist in family issue. She is a founder of Spokesmom, a platform which provides reviews about child products for moms. In addition, she is an active supporter of SafeKids.org, an organization which focuses on preventing childhood injuries.
Ali shared stories about her kids' favorite things in People's blog. She also wrote about her life as a mother, saying, "Even if some days I feel like I'm ready to fall apart, I am ultimately happier than I've ever been. My family gives me more joy than I thought possible, and my career fulfills me tremendously. All in all, I feel like I am in the exact place I am supposed to be in, doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance