Ke$ha's 'Woo Hoo' High-Quality Audio Leaks
A high-quality version of Ke$ha's track "Woo Hoo" has just leaked online. Apparently from her "Warrior" album sessions, the lost track samples "Song 2", the hit song that brought mainstream success to British alternative rock band Blur.
In the three-minute-plus audio, fans get to hear Ke$ha's trademark sing-rap style, the one she became known for in "Tik Tok" and "We R Who We R". As expected, the 26-year-old singer keeps Blur's woo hoos and guitar riffs intact, but brings it up a notch by adding a pop-synth vibe.
Since excluding "Woo Hoo" from her second studio album, Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush has bought the instrumentals of the track for their own single "Windows Down". Thanks solely to the leaked audio, fans of the singer/songwriter can enjoy the track that was never officially released by the multi-awarded artist.
Ke$ha's "Warrior" is her second full-length studio album released back in November 2012. It features her own compositions from when she was on tour in 2011 and features collaborations with Dr. Luke and Max Martin, as well as a song from The Flaming Lips' frontman Wayne Coyne. Since the album's release, Ke$ha has premiered two singles from the album, "Die Young", co-produced by Fun.'s Nate Ruess, and dance track "C'Mon".
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder