Ke$ha's 'Woo Hoo' High-Quality Audio Leaks
A high-quality version of Ke$ha's track "Woo Hoo" has just leaked online. Apparently from her "Warrior" album sessions, the lost track samples "Song 2", the hit song that brought mainstream success to British alternative rock band Blur.
In the three-minute-plus audio, fans get to hear Ke$ha's trademark sing-rap style, the one she became known for in "Tik Tok" and "We R Who We R". As expected, the 26-year-old singer keeps Blur's woo hoos and guitar riffs intact, but brings it up a notch by adding a pop-synth vibe.
Since excluding "Woo Hoo" from her second studio album, Nickelodeon's Big Time Rush has bought the instrumentals of the track for their own single "Windows Down". Thanks solely to the leaked audio, fans of the singer/songwriter can enjoy the track that was never officially released by the multi-awarded artist.
Ke$ha's "Warrior" is her second full-length studio album released back in November 2012. It features her own compositions from when she was on tour in 2011 and features collaborations with Dr. Luke and Max Martin, as well as a song from The Flaming Lips' frontman Wayne Coyne. Since the album's release, Ke$ha has premiered two singles from the album, "Die Young", co-produced by Fun.'s Nate Ruess, and dance track "C'Mon".
More Ke$ha News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood