Chris Brown Reportedly Abandons Bodyguard in Bermuda After Dispute
Chris Brown reportedly had an altercation with his bodyguard Big Pat and ditched the bodyguard in Bermuda airport on Wednesday, March 6. An airport official told Bermuda Sun that Brown and other staff went back to JFK after customs check, but the bodyguard did not come back to the plane.
The alleged dispute happened after the plane had a service. The source explained, "I'm not sure of the details of what happened on the plane but his plane came in, got serviced and everything was finishing and they were getting ready to leave." The source added, "Then there was a stall. The security guard got off first. He was standing outside talking to the pilot. Then Chris Brown and another guy came off."
Brown and his staff went into the airport building for a compulsory check in. After finishing their business with the customs, they went out to have a cigarette. However, the security guard entered the airport building and told the source that "he wasn't getting back on the plane."
Brown's plane left for the U.S. at 2.20 P.M. Previously, the singer had a show at the Accra Sports Stadium in Ghana, West Africa. The source said Big Pat went back home boarding an afternoon flight. So far, there were no comments from Brown's representative.
Big Pat has worked for Chris Brown for a while. In June 2012, Big Pat had a bottle crashed onto his head during Brown's fight with Drake's entourage at W.i.P in New York. Pat suffered a severe head injury because of the incident.
More Chris Brown News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises