Jessica Simpson Reveals She's Having a Baby Boy
Jessica Simpson accidentally revealed the sex of her second child. The singer talked to Jimmy Kimmel about how much she's been vomiting compared to her relatively-easy first pregnancy when she blurted, "The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous!"
The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II) "shushed" and swatted Kimmel when he couldn't contain his laughter. The host asked her what she meant by that, and she replied, "Well, I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!"
"Oh, I didn't even know what was happening! Maybe you were having a girl with a penis, I don't know!" Kimmel joked, before adding, "Well, congratulations," to which the blushing mom answered, "Thank you. I'm sweating now."
"Let's hope it's a boy!" Simpson said, before admitting, "I kind of just outed that I'm having a boy right? I can't believe I did that! That was not planned."
In a separate interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Simpson joked she got pregnant just a few months after giving birth because "protection was just thrown out the window." "We were definitely extremely shocked," she added. "Maxwell [their first child] was our focus and then I was puking and lying on the couch."
She recalled that during her first pregnancy, she "let loose and kind of ate everything that I wanted to eat." She joked, "But apparently [fiance Eric Johnson] still wanted me. I can gain as much weight and I will have a husband-to-be that loves me."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'