Jessica Simpson Reveals She's Having a Baby Boy
Jessica Simpson accidentally revealed the sex of her second child. The singer talked to Jimmy Kimmel about how much she's been vomiting compared to her relatively-easy first pregnancy when she blurted, "The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous!"
The fiancee of Eric Johnson (II) "shushed" and swatted Kimmel when he couldn't contain his laughter. The host asked her what she meant by that, and she replied, "Well, I guess I just told the world that I'm having a boy!"
"Oh, I didn't even know what was happening! Maybe you were having a girl with a penis, I don't know!" Kimmel joked, before adding, "Well, congratulations," to which the blushing mom answered, "Thank you. I'm sweating now."
"Let's hope it's a boy!" Simpson said, before admitting, "I kind of just outed that I'm having a boy right? I can't believe I did that! That was not planned."
In a separate interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Simpson joked she got pregnant just a few months after giving birth because "protection was just thrown out the window." "We were definitely extremely shocked," she added. "Maxwell [their first child] was our focus and then I was puking and lying on the couch."
She recalled that during her first pregnancy, she "let loose and kind of ate everything that I wanted to eat." She joked, "But apparently [fiance Eric Johnson] still wanted me. I can gain as much weight and I will have a husband-to-be that loves me."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors