'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Reveals Capitol Portraits of Johanna and Beetee
Two other Capitol Portraits from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" make their ways out, featuring two of Katniss and Peeta's rivals-turned-allies in the arena. One shows Jena Malone's Johanna and the other sees Jeffrey Wright as Beetee.
Johanna, a sarcastic victor from District 7, wears a brown ruffled gown with one long sleeve and puts her hair in an updo. Beetee from District 3 puts on combat boots to complete her green ensemble. Both have a white rose similar to the one held by Katniss in her portrait.
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are set to reprise their roles as Katniss and Peeta respectively. They are summoned back to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games, being pitted against past victors from the other Districts by power-hungry President Snow (Donald Sutherland).
Elizabeth Banks will be back as Katniss and Peeta's escort to the Capitol, Effie Trinket, Lenny Kravitz as their stylist Chinna, and Woody Harrelson as their mentor Haymitch. Liam Hemsworth will additionally return as Katniss' friend back home.
The movie is expected to be released Statesides on November 22.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle