'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Reveals Capitol Portraits of Johanna and Beetee
Two other Capitol Portraits from "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" make their ways out, featuring two of Katniss and Peeta's rivals-turned-allies in the arena. One shows Jena Malone's Johanna and the other sees Jeffrey Wright as Beetee.
Johanna, a sarcastic victor from District 7, wears a brown ruffled gown with one long sleeve and puts her hair in an updo. Beetee from District 3 puts on combat boots to complete her green ensemble. Both have a white rose similar to the one held by Katniss in her portrait.
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are set to reprise their roles as Katniss and Peeta respectively. They are summoned back to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games, being pitted against past victors from the other Districts by power-hungry President Snow (Donald Sutherland).
Elizabeth Banks will be back as Katniss and Peeta's escort to the Capitol, Effie Trinket, Lenny Kravitz as their stylist Chinna, and Woody Harrelson as their mentor Haymitch. Liam Hemsworth will additionally return as Katniss' friend back home.
The movie is expected to be released Statesides on November 22.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why