Snooki Loses 42 Pounds, Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Bikini
Snooki is a hot mom. The "Jersey Shore" star, who gave to her first child around seven months ago, sheds 42 pounds since the baby's birth and proudly shows off her hot bod in a leopard-print bikini on the cover of Us Weekly's latest issue. Rocking red flaming hair, she flashes smile as she strikes a pose for the camera.
She credits her trainer, Anthony Michael, for helping her get in shape with exercise and dieting. "Hard work pays off," she tweets. "Big thanks to my trainer." The 4-foot-9 star now weighs in at 102 pounds. "Going tanning for the first time since being pregnant with Lorenzo!" the animal-print lover wrote a few days ago.
Nicole Polizzi, 25, gave birth to her baby boy with fiancee Jionni LaValle last August. "When you have a baby, everything changes," the new mom tells Us Weekly. Of her weight loss, the pint-sized TV personality says, "I lost it for me," before adding, "But I also wanted Jionni to know that I can be hot as a mom."
In a separate interview with xoJane, she spilled about her post-baby sex life. "I mean we still try to have sex a lot, and I think we do, but it definitely is different after a baby," she said. "It kind of hurts a little bit. You know, cause you pushed something out of there. It kind of makes it difficult, but we still try to have sex -- because you still have to have a relationship."
She admitted, "Sometimes I just get so tired with the baby that I have no energy to have sex, and I don't even want to touch Jionni. Definitely before I was a lot hornier."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce