Snooki Loses 42 Pounds, Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Bikini
Snooki is a hot mom. The "Jersey Shore" star, who gave to her first child around seven months ago, sheds 42 pounds since the baby's birth and proudly shows off her hot bod in a leopard-print bikini on the cover of Us Weekly's latest issue. Rocking red flaming hair, she flashes smile as she strikes a pose for the camera.
She credits her trainer, Anthony Michael, for helping her get in shape with exercise and dieting. "Hard work pays off," she tweets. "Big thanks to my trainer." The 4-foot-9 star now weighs in at 102 pounds. "Going tanning for the first time since being pregnant with Lorenzo!" the animal-print lover wrote a few days ago.
Nicole Polizzi, 25, gave birth to her baby boy with fiancee Jionni LaValle last August. "When you have a baby, everything changes," the new mom tells Us Weekly. Of her weight loss, the pint-sized TV personality says, "I lost it for me," before adding, "But I also wanted Jionni to know that I can be hot as a mom."
In a separate interview with xoJane, she spilled about her post-baby sex life. "I mean we still try to have sex a lot, and I think we do, but it definitely is different after a baby," she said. "It kind of hurts a little bit. You know, cause you pushed something out of there. It kind of makes it difficult, but we still try to have sex -- because you still have to have a relationship."
She admitted, "Sometimes I just get so tired with the baby that I have no energy to have sex, and I don't even want to touch Jionni. Definitely before I was a lot hornier."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift