Snooki Loses 42 Pounds, Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Bikini
Snooki is a hot mom. The "Jersey Shore" star, who gave to her first child around seven months ago, sheds 42 pounds since the baby's birth and proudly shows off her hot bod in a leopard-print bikini on the cover of Us Weekly's latest issue. Rocking red flaming hair, she flashes smile as she strikes a pose for the camera.
She credits her trainer, Anthony Michael, for helping her get in shape with exercise and dieting. "Hard work pays off," she tweets. "Big thanks to my trainer." The 4-foot-9 star now weighs in at 102 pounds. "Going tanning for the first time since being pregnant with Lorenzo!" the animal-print lover wrote a few days ago.
Nicole Polizzi, 25, gave birth to her baby boy with fiancee Jionni LaValle last August. "When you have a baby, everything changes," the new mom tells Us Weekly. Of her weight loss, the pint-sized TV personality says, "I lost it for me," before adding, "But I also wanted Jionni to know that I can be hot as a mom."
In a separate interview with xoJane, she spilled about her post-baby sex life. "I mean we still try to have sex a lot, and I think we do, but it definitely is different after a baby," she said. "It kind of hurts a little bit. You know, cause you pushed something out of there. It kind of makes it difficult, but we still try to have sex -- because you still have to have a relationship."
She admitted, "Sometimes I just get so tired with the baby that I have no energy to have sex, and I don't even want to touch Jionni. Definitely before I was a lot hornier."
More Snooki News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik