Amanda Seyfried Stars in The Milk Carton Kids' Music Video 'Honey, Honey'
After being singled-out by TIME Magazine as the best act at last year's South By SouthWest music festival, indie folk duo The Milk Carton Kids premieres their new music video starring film actress Amanda Seyfried. The clip is for their new track "Honey, Honey", the third part in a trilogy of tunes from the pair of Joey Ryan and Kenneth Pattengale and a cut off their new album "The Ash & Clay".
The Julian Pinder-directed clip shows the "Mamma Mia!" actress simply stepping into a car, driving around for the whole almost three-minute duration of the clip before she steps out of it as soon as the song ends. Together with two other Pinder-directed clips to previously released tracks "Snake Eyes" and "The Ash and Clay", the three videos comprise one single shot, and that is a person listening to music while driving a car.
The shot is meant to represent people from all walks of life, including famous movie stars. "We thought it was interesting to show what listening to music looks like. Which it turns out, if you're driving in a car, is nothing," says Ryan. "You're having this very personal, emotional, visceral experience but if someone took a video of you for those three minutes it couldn't look like more of the opposite. It looks like nothing's happening when really everything in the world is happening at that moment."
The Milk Carton Kids is set to release their new album "The Ash & Clay" on March 26. Meanwhile, they are again slated to perform at the forthcoming SXSW festival this year.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked