Robert Pattinson Flashes Rotten Teeth on 'The Rover' Set
Robert Pattinson transformed from a gorgeous vampire in "Twilight" film series into a dirty-looking man in his new movie "The Rover". A number of photos taken during the filming on March 5 showed the actor rocking yellow, crooked teeth as well as a brutal haircut and wearing an oversized T-shirt which made him barely recognizable.
Pattinson is currently filming "The Rover" in Australia. He portrays a dirty, new member of a gang in the crime thriller film. The film cast also includes Guy Pearce, Scoot McNairy, Gillian Jones, Anthony Hayes and Susan Prior.
The film is directed and written by David Michod, who won big at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival with his acclaimed movie "Animal Kingdom". The film began its production on January 29 and is scheduled to finish in mid-March.
"The Rover" centers on Eric (Pearce), a lone traveler in the Australian desert who is forced to pursue a ruthless gang of criminals after they steal his car. Along the way, Eric enlists the help of Reynolds (Pattinson), a junior member of the gang who was left behind after a robbery.
"It's a kind of a western," Pattinson explained the film. "It's very existential. It's really interesting. I couldn't really explain to you what it's about but it's sort of about how much pain can the world take and how much disgust and cruelty before love dies. I think that's kind of what it's about."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says