Robert Pattinson Flashes Rotten Teeth on 'The Rover' Set
Robert Pattinson transformed from a gorgeous vampire in "Twilight" film series into a dirty-looking man in his new movie "The Rover". A number of photos taken during the filming on March 5 showed the actor rocking yellow, crooked teeth as well as a brutal haircut and wearing an oversized T-shirt which made him barely recognizable.
Pattinson is currently filming "The Rover" in Australia. He portrays a dirty, new member of a gang in the crime thriller film. The film cast also includes Guy Pearce, Scoot McNairy, Gillian Jones, Anthony Hayes and Susan Prior.
The film is directed and written by David Michod, who won big at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival with his acclaimed movie "Animal Kingdom". The film began its production on January 29 and is scheduled to finish in mid-March.
"The Rover" centers on Eric (Pearce), a lone traveler in the Australian desert who is forced to pursue a ruthless gang of criminals after they steal his car. Along the way, Eric enlists the help of Reynolds (Pattinson), a junior member of the gang who was left behind after a robbery.
"It's a kind of a western," Pattinson explained the film. "It's very existential. It's really interesting. I couldn't really explain to you what it's about but it's sort of about how much pain can the world take and how much disgust and cruelty before love dies. I think that's kind of what it's about."
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5