Mila Kunis Adorably Helps Nervous BBC Reporter in Interview
Mila Kunis claimed her recent interview with BBC Reporter Chris Stark as "best interview ever." During the interview, Mila and the reporter were having fun talking about Chris' friends, favorite drinks, and soccer game.
At the beginning, the actress talked about playing witch Theodora in "Oz: The Great and Powerful". However, the two shortly changed the conversation to favorite drink. Chris started describing how to make "lad bombs," which was a combination of Jager, Vodka and Red Bull. The actress, however, was seemingly not interested in the drink, saying, "That sounds like the worst drink ever." Therefore, Chris invited the actress to try. "I'd probably join you if you buy me," the actress said.
Afterwards, Chris tried to direct the interview back to his list of questions, but Mila refused, "Why? This is way more fun for me, I have to tell you." She added, "Please." The actress excitedly said, "This is the best interview I had today, I'm begging you."
The more hilarious part probably was when a staffer reminded Mila and Chris to discuss the movie. Mila started discussing her character in a way that showed she memorized the words due to the amount of interviews she had done before. When she finished talking, Chris started talking about his friends again. This time, he asked her if she could accompany him to his friend's wedding in June. Chris ended the interview by saying thank you to the actress and said, "I hope it's alright." Mila replied, "It was great."
In an interview with E! News, Chris revealed, "When I first sat down I was thinking, 'You're really hot.' I found out about this about 20 minutes before I was gonna meet Mila. I was less nervous when we were talking about things that we sort of both liked, like semi-light beer."
More Mila Kunis News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?