New 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Capitol Portrait: Jennifer Lawrence Dazzles in White
Three more Capitol Portraits of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" have been revealed. One features Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Everdeen, another shows Lenny Kravitz's Chinna, and the other sees Woody Harrelson's Haymitch.
The girl on fire, Katniss, dazzles in white. Standing next to an empty chair and holding a white rose in one hand, the District 12's heroine stuns in a strapless gown with voluminous multi-layered skirt. Her stylist Cinna and her mentor Haymitch are taking a seat in their own portrait each.
Posters for the Victory Tour have also been released, displaying regal vibes. They were followed by two Capitol Portraits featuring Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket and Stanley Tucci's Caesar Flickerman in all their finery. More images are expected to be revealed ahead of the movie's summer release.
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are set to reprise their roles as Katniss' on-screen pursuers, Peeta and Gale respectively. Katniss and Peeta will be summoned back to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games as power-hungry President Snow (Donald Sutherland) is trying to represses the boiling rebellion.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney