New 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Capitol Portrait: Jennifer Lawrence Dazzles in White
Three more Capitol Portraits of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" have been revealed. One features Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Everdeen, another shows Lenny Kravitz's Chinna, and the other sees Woody Harrelson's Haymitch.
The girl on fire, Katniss, dazzles in white. Standing next to an empty chair and holding a white rose in one hand, the District 12's heroine stuns in a strapless gown with voluminous multi-layered skirt. Her stylist Cinna and her mentor Haymitch are taking a seat in their own portrait each.
Posters for the Victory Tour have also been released, displaying regal vibes. They were followed by two Capitol Portraits featuring Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket and Stanley Tucci's Caesar Flickerman in all their finery. More images are expected to be revealed ahead of the movie's summer release.
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are set to reprise their roles as Katniss' on-screen pursuers, Peeta and Gale respectively. Katniss and Peeta will be summoned back to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games as power-hungry President Snow (Donald Sutherland) is trying to represses the boiling rebellion.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna