New 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Capitol Portrait: Jennifer Lawrence Dazzles in White
Three more Capitol Portraits of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" have been revealed. One features Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Everdeen, another shows Lenny Kravitz's Chinna, and the other sees Woody Harrelson's Haymitch.
The girl on fire, Katniss, dazzles in white. Standing next to an empty chair and holding a white rose in one hand, the District 12's heroine stuns in a strapless gown with voluminous multi-layered skirt. Her stylist Cinna and her mentor Haymitch are taking a seat in their own portrait each.
Posters for the Victory Tour have also been released, displaying regal vibes. They were followed by two Capitol Portraits featuring Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket and Stanley Tucci's Caesar Flickerman in all their finery. More images are expected to be revealed ahead of the movie's summer release.
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are set to reprise their roles as Katniss' on-screen pursuers, Peeta and Gale respectively. Katniss and Peeta will be summoned back to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games as power-hungry President Snow (Donald Sutherland) is trying to represses the boiling rebellion.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair