New 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Capitol Portrait: Jennifer Lawrence Dazzles in White
Three more Capitol Portraits of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" have been revealed. One features Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Everdeen, another shows Lenny Kravitz's Chinna, and the other sees Woody Harrelson's Haymitch.
The girl on fire, Katniss, dazzles in white. Standing next to an empty chair and holding a white rose in one hand, the District 12's heroine stuns in a strapless gown with voluminous multi-layered skirt. Her stylist Cinna and her mentor Haymitch are taking a seat in their own portrait each.
Posters for the Victory Tour have also been released, displaying regal vibes. They were followed by two Capitol Portraits featuring Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket and Stanley Tucci's Caesar Flickerman in all their finery. More images are expected to be revealed ahead of the movie's summer release.
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are set to reprise their roles as Katniss' on-screen pursuers, Peeta and Gale respectively. Katniss and Peeta will be summoned back to the arena for the 75th Annual Hunger Games as power-hungry President Snow (Donald Sutherland) is trying to represses the boiling rebellion.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway