Beyonce Goes Blonde in New Promo Pic for Mrs. Carter Show World Tour
Pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles has unveiled a brand new promo pic for her forthcoming "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". The singer, who has signed a promotional deal with Pepsi, partners anew with the company for the new promotional ad, which Bey debuts by posting it on her Facebook page.
The 31-year-old singer goes blonde in the new image, which displays a quartet of Beyonces wearing a white top with mini blue shorts, parading the known brand colors of beverage giant Pepsi. It is a more contemporary artwork in contrast to the regal theme in the poster artwork she first released last month to promote her new concert tour.
The new promo pic follows a two-minute trailer that the Grammy Award-winning singer released a couple of weeks ago to officially kick off the promotional efforts for her four-month, transatlantic tour. The said tour is set to support her forthcoming, still unnamed new album whose release date is also yet to be decided.
"The Mrs. Carter Show" world tour will kick off in Serbia on April 15, after which the singer/actress will play in shows in key cities in Europe like Paris, Stockholm, London and Berlin, for a total of two months before trekking across the United States, beginning in Los Angeles and ending in Brooklyn's Barclays Center. She is expected to fill such famed arenas as the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, the United Center in Chicago and the Mohegun Sun in Uncasville, Connecticut.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son