Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Planning to Wed in Hawaii
Jennifer Aniston, 44, may tie the knot with her fiance Justin Theroux, 41, in Hawaii in a few weeks. According to a source close to the Rachel Green of "Friends", the couple has already looked at several options in the tropical state.
"They both love the island and the idea of a laid back Hawaii wedding in the sunshine," the source tells The Sun.
The couple reportedly decides to exchange their vows in Hawaii because of Jen's concern about media exposure like what she had before when marrying "Moneyball" actor Brad Pitt. "Jen would have liked to have done it at home in Los Angeles but it looks like that would be too difficult to keep quiet," the source explains. "She doesn't want to get married with photographers buzzing around her head in helicopters."
Another source also confirms the reason behind the specific pick of the wedding's location. "She wants it to be an intimate, romantic beach ceremony, as opposed to her wedding to Brad Pitt, which was this huge, splashy, almost impersonal affair," the source tells OK! magazine. The source gives a hint that when they vacationed in Hawaii in 2011, the couple scoped out some specific places, such as Chapel by the Sea at Kauai Lagoons and Calvary Chapel Kauai.
Ben Stiller is reportedly chosen as Justin's best man at the wedding. Meanwhile, Jen is said to want TV host Chelsea Handler to be one of her bridesmaids and her goddaughter, Courteney Cox's eight-year-old daughter Coco, as the flower girl. The wedding of the "Horrible Bosses" actress and the "Mulholland Drive" actor is expected to be a small and intimate occasion with closest family and friends attending.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum