Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Planning to Wed in Hawaii
Jennifer Aniston, 44, may tie the knot with her fiance Justin Theroux, 41, in Hawaii in a few weeks. According to a source close to the Rachel Green of "Friends", the couple has already looked at several options in the tropical state.
"They both love the island and the idea of a laid back Hawaii wedding in the sunshine," the source tells The Sun.
The couple reportedly decides to exchange their vows in Hawaii because of Jen's concern about media exposure like what she had before when marrying "Moneyball" actor Brad Pitt. "Jen would have liked to have done it at home in Los Angeles but it looks like that would be too difficult to keep quiet," the source explains. "She doesn't want to get married with photographers buzzing around her head in helicopters."
Another source also confirms the reason behind the specific pick of the wedding's location. "She wants it to be an intimate, romantic beach ceremony, as opposed to her wedding to Brad Pitt, which was this huge, splashy, almost impersonal affair," the source tells OK! magazine. The source gives a hint that when they vacationed in Hawaii in 2011, the couple scoped out some specific places, such as Chapel by the Sea at Kauai Lagoons and Calvary Chapel Kauai.
Ben Stiller is reportedly chosen as Justin's best man at the wedding. Meanwhile, Jen is said to want TV host Chelsea Handler to be one of her bridesmaids and her goddaughter, Courteney Cox's eight-year-old daughter Coco, as the flower girl. The wedding of the "Horrible Bosses" actress and the "Mulholland Drive" actor is expected to be a small and intimate occasion with closest family and friends attending.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner