Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Planning to Wed in Hawaii
Jennifer Aniston, 44, may tie the knot with her fiance Justin Theroux, 41, in Hawaii in a few weeks. According to a source close to the Rachel Green of "Friends", the couple has already looked at several options in the tropical state.
"They both love the island and the idea of a laid back Hawaii wedding in the sunshine," the source tells The Sun.
The couple reportedly decides to exchange their vows in Hawaii because of Jen's concern about media exposure like what she had before when marrying "Moneyball" actor Brad Pitt. "Jen would have liked to have done it at home in Los Angeles but it looks like that would be too difficult to keep quiet," the source explains. "She doesn't want to get married with photographers buzzing around her head in helicopters."
Another source also confirms the reason behind the specific pick of the wedding's location. "She wants it to be an intimate, romantic beach ceremony, as opposed to her wedding to Brad Pitt, which was this huge, splashy, almost impersonal affair," the source tells OK! magazine. The source gives a hint that when they vacationed in Hawaii in 2011, the couple scoped out some specific places, such as Chapel by the Sea at Kauai Lagoons and Calvary Chapel Kauai.
Ben Stiller is reportedly chosen as Justin's best man at the wedding. Meanwhile, Jen is said to want TV host Chelsea Handler to be one of her bridesmaids and her goddaughter, Courteney Cox's eight-year-old daughter Coco, as the flower girl. The wedding of the "Horrible Bosses" actress and the "Mulholland Drive" actor is expected to be a small and intimate occasion with closest family and friends attending.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves