Selena Gomez Exposes Butt Cheeks in Music Video Shoot
On the set of her new 1960s-inspired music video, young pop star Selena Gomez showed off her sexy figure, wearing a one-piece red outfit that partially exposed her butt cheeks. The "Spring Breakers" lead actress was spotted during the video shoot that took place on Monday, March 4 in Palmdale, California.
Gomez seems to be exposing more of herself, literally, shedding her breakthrough teeny-bopper image for a sexier, more mature one. Lately, the twenty-year-old artist has been showing a lot more skin, like when she tweeted a shot of herself in a tight pencil skirt and colorful bustier that drew attention to her cleavage. She posted the photo with a tweet in reference to Justin Timberlake's post-Grammy concert.
Perhaps the sexier, edgier image is her way of hinting that she's ready to date older men as it had been suggested by close friends. Prior to their most recent and what's looking to be their last break-up, Gomez dated the then 18-year-old Justin Bieber and was in an on-again-off-again relationship with the pop superstar.
Perhaps the photos and the reports of dating other guys are a way to make the "Beauty and a Beat" singer jealous or to get back at her ex-boyfriend for allegedly cheating on her with a Victoria's Secret model. Whatever the motivation is, it sure adds insult to injury as Bieber is said to be having a not so good week, from having a "worst birthday" to being booed by waiting fans at his London concert.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie