Barbara Walters Reveals She Got Chickenpox From Frank Langella
"The View" host Barbara Walters revealed the identity of the "well-known" actor who made her contract chickenpox. On Tuesday, March 5, Barbara confirmed that she got chickenpox from Frank Langella. The 85-year-old host revealed, "It was Frank Langella." She added, "By the way, Frank pointed out that he is over his shingles."
Barbara's co-host Joy Behar joked, "But I would like to point out that Frank Langella once played Dracula so you're lucky he didn't suck your blood." Another co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck replied, "Or did he?" The other co-host Sherri Shepherd added, "And now that Frank is over his shingles and you're over your chicken pox you guys now can kiss and make up."
Barbara was back to "The View" on Monday, March 4. On her first show after long absence, she declared that she was healthy again, "After a lot of scratching and rest, I am fine and I am healthy." In addition, she revealed how she got chickenpox from the then-unnamed actor, "I gave him a New Year's hug and a kiss on the cheek. The next day he left. What he didn't know then, and I didn't know at all, was that he was about to develop a bad case of shingles."
Previously, Barbara was off from the show for almost two months after she fell at a party in Washington and injured her head during Obama inauguration week. She was briefly hospitalized and later diagnosed with chickenpox.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber