Barbara Walters Reveals She Got Chickenpox From Frank Langella
"The View" host Barbara Walters revealed the identity of the "well-known" actor who made her contract chickenpox. On Tuesday, March 5, Barbara confirmed that she got chickenpox from Frank Langella. The 85-year-old host revealed, "It was Frank Langella." She added, "By the way, Frank pointed out that he is over his shingles."
Barbara's co-host Joy Behar joked, "But I would like to point out that Frank Langella once played Dracula so you're lucky he didn't suck your blood." Another co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck replied, "Or did he?" The other co-host Sherri Shepherd added, "And now that Frank is over his shingles and you're over your chicken pox you guys now can kiss and make up."
Barbara was back to "The View" on Monday, March 4. On her first show after long absence, she declared that she was healthy again, "After a lot of scratching and rest, I am fine and I am healthy." In addition, she revealed how she got chickenpox from the then-unnamed actor, "I gave him a New Year's hug and a kiss on the cheek. The next day he left. What he didn't know then, and I didn't know at all, was that he was about to develop a bad case of shingles."
Previously, Barbara was off from the show for almost two months after she fell at a party in Washington and injured her head during Obama inauguration week. She was briefly hospitalized and later diagnosed with chickenpox.
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa