Jay Baruchel and Alison Pill Allegedly Call Off Engagement
Jay Baruchel and Alison Pill are rumored to have ended their romantic relationship. The two have been engaged for two years, but it seemed that Baruchel and Pill had a problem with long-distance relationship.
A source told US Weekly, "Working and living in Canada is something that [Baruchel] is very passionate about. He wanted her up there more often, but she really likes Newsroom and the opportunities that are there for her." The source added, "They were doing the long distance [thing] a lot."
Baruchel hinted at his split with Pill in a tweet which later he deleted, saying, "Alone again, naturally. Heartbroken." He continued, "I won't be on twitter for awhile gang. Getting dumped rules." Meanwhile, during an interview in California, Pill was asked if there were updates on her wedding preparation, but the actress said, "There will be none." The actress was also seen without her engagement ring.
Baruchel and Pill were engaged in December 2010. The 30-year-old actor shared the news of his engagement by thanking his "fiancee" at the Genie Awards in March 2011. The couple had been planning a wedding ceremony, but Pill confessed that it was "the most stressful thing you can do."
Baruchel took part in movies such as "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" and "She's Out of My League". He currently lives in Toronto where he films a remake of "Robocop". Pill starred in movies such as "Milk" and "Midnight in Paris". She currently plays Maggie on TV series "The Newsroom".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding