Julianne Moore Marries Alexander Skarsgard in 'What Maisie Knew' Trailer
New drama film "What Maisie Knew" has just released its first official trailer to usher in its forthcoming movie theatre run. This contemporary version of Henry James' classic novel first premiered at this year's Toronto International Film Festival.
The thought-provoking and poignant new movie stars Julianne Moore as aging rock star Suzanna and Steve Coogan as major art dealer Beale. Suzanna and Beale are fighting over the custody of their young daughter Maisie, played by child actress Onata Aprile.
As her father Beale marries her nanny Margo (played by Joanna Vanderham) and Suzanna gets hitched with local bartender Lincoln (portrayed by Alexander Skarsgard), Maisie winds up being shuttled back and forth between her parents while each attempts to start their lives afresh with new partners. As the story unfolds, turns out Lincoln and Margo are the family that Maisie really needs.
The film is directed by the duo of Scott McGehee and David Siegel, who first dealt with complicated parent-child relations in "The Deep End" and "Bee Season". The Nancy Doyne and Carroll Cartwright-written movie will open in limited theaters in the U.S. on May 1.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked