Michael Jordan Reacts to Paternity Suit
Michael Jordan calls BS on the claim that he fathered a secret son. The NBA legend says the paternity suit filed by Pamela Smith is a repeat of what she did years ago. He claims she filed a similar lawsuit years ago and she lost.
"Public records show that the paternity of the child was established in a prior case in this same court many years ago and that Michael Jordan is not the father," Jordan's rep says in a statement. "It is unfortunate that well-known figures are the target of these kind of claims. Michael Jordan will vigorously defend himself and his reputation."
Jordan's alleged secret son, 16-year-old Grant Pierce Jay 'Taj' Jordan Reynolds, posted in December 2012 a video on YouTube declaring the Charlotte Bobcats owner as his father.
Smith claimed she was pregnant in 1995 while Jordan was still married to Juanita Vanoy. In her paternity suit, she requested the former basketball player to take a paternity test, pay child support, share medical cost not covered by insurance, and let the alleged son have his last name "Jordan".
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party