Harrison Ford Tapped for 'Anchorman 2', Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate Spotted on Set
A new face is added to "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Harrison Ford, who is expected to reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming "Star Wars" sequel, is signed on for the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". He will be playing a legendary newscaster "a la Tom Brokaw," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The movie's filming has already begun in Atlanta this month. Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate were back on set as Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone respectively. The former rocked his signature burgundy suit, prominent moustache, and retro hairdo, while the latter was only caught on camera from the neck up with perfectly-styled hair.
Directed by Adam McKay, the new flick will also feature returning faces like Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner. In addition to welcoming Ford to the ensemble, the gang will be joined by new cast Kristen Wiig.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival