Harrison Ford Tapped for 'Anchorman 2', Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate Spotted on Set
A new face is added to "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Harrison Ford, who is expected to reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming "Star Wars" sequel, is signed on for the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". He will be playing a legendary newscaster "a la Tom Brokaw," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The movie's filming has already begun in Atlanta this month. Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate were back on set as Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone respectively. The former rocked his signature burgundy suit, prominent moustache, and retro hairdo, while the latter was only caught on camera from the neck up with perfectly-styled hair.
Directed by Adam McKay, the new flick will also feature returning faces like Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner. In addition to welcoming Ford to the ensemble, the gang will be joined by new cast Kristen Wiig.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service