Harrison Ford Tapped for 'Anchorman 2', Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate Spotted on Set
A new face is added to "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Harrison Ford, who is expected to reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming "Star Wars" sequel, is signed on for the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". He will be playing a legendary newscaster "a la Tom Brokaw," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The movie's filming has already begun in Atlanta this month. Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate were back on set as Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone respectively. The former rocked his signature burgundy suit, prominent moustache, and retro hairdo, while the latter was only caught on camera from the neck up with perfectly-styled hair.
Directed by Adam McKay, the new flick will also feature returning faces like Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner. In addition to welcoming Ford to the ensemble, the gang will be joined by new cast Kristen Wiig.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show