Harrison Ford Tapped for 'Anchorman 2', Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate Spotted on Set
A new face is added to "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Harrison Ford, who is expected to reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming "Star Wars" sequel, is signed on for the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". He will be playing a legendary newscaster "a la Tom Brokaw," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The movie's filming has already begun in Atlanta this month. Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate were back on set as Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone respectively. The former rocked his signature burgundy suit, prominent moustache, and retro hairdo, while the latter was only caught on camera from the neck up with perfectly-styled hair.
Directed by Adam McKay, the new flick will also feature returning faces like Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner. In addition to welcoming Ford to the ensemble, the gang will be joined by new cast Kristen Wiig.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son