Harrison Ford Tapped for 'Anchorman 2', Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate Spotted on Set
A new face is added to "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Harrison Ford, who is expected to reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming "Star Wars" sequel, is signed on for the sequel of 2004's "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". He will be playing a legendary newscaster "a la Tom Brokaw," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The movie's filming has already begun in Atlanta this month. Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate were back on set as Ron Burgundy and Veronica Corningstone respectively. The former rocked his signature burgundy suit, prominent moustache, and retro hairdo, while the latter was only caught on camera from the neck up with perfectly-styled hair.
Directed by Adam McKay, the new flick will also feature returning faces like Steve Carell, Paul Rudd and David Koechner. In addition to welcoming Ford to the ensemble, the gang will be joined by new cast Kristen Wiig.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says