Justin Bieber Booed by London Concertgoers for Being Two Hours Late
Pop superstar Justin Bieber failed to make a good impression on his London fans by arriving two hours late for his March 4 concert at O2 Arena. The "Boyfriend" singer angered the crowd who flocked to the concert venue for his performance scheduled to start at 8:30 P.M., but were made to wait until around 10:30 P.M. for Bieber to finally show up onstage. Some might have arrived as early as when the concert hall opened at 6:30 P.M. and were already falling asleep for waiting for hours.
"The fans were infuriated and they were booing on a number of occasions before he finally turned up on stage on a strange mechanism which made it look like he was floating through the air," a source reported. Many of Bieber's young fans had to leave only after a few songs or even before the actual show started since they had to catch the last trains home from the show. The concert also took place on a weekday and many had to be up early for school the next morning.
Upset fans were already jeering an hour before Bieber appeared and were tweeting from inside the arena to express their disappointment. Even parents were unhappy, and felt sad for their kids for either waiting so long or missing most of the show when they had to leave. They either complained to the venue's information desk or voiced out their frustration via Twitter.
Neither Bieber nor anyone from the production has issued an apology for the inconvenience, with only O2 Arena saying sorry on behalf of the concert organizers via a tweet. An insider, however, claims the 19-year-old Canadian singer, who before the concert had been tweeting how excited he was about the gig, wasn't late and there was no booing.
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters