Justin Bieber Booed by London Concertgoers for Being Two Hours Late
Pop superstar Justin Bieber failed to make a good impression on his London fans by arriving two hours late for his March 4 concert at O2 Arena. The "Boyfriend" singer angered the crowd who flocked to the concert venue for his performance scheduled to start at 8:30 P.M., but were made to wait until around 10:30 P.M. for Bieber to finally show up onstage. Some might have arrived as early as when the concert hall opened at 6:30 P.M. and were already falling asleep for waiting for hours.
"The fans were infuriated and they were booing on a number of occasions before he finally turned up on stage on a strange mechanism which made it look like he was floating through the air," a source reported. Many of Bieber's young fans had to leave only after a few songs or even before the actual show started since they had to catch the last trains home from the show. The concert also took place on a weekday and many had to be up early for school the next morning.
Upset fans were already jeering an hour before Bieber appeared and were tweeting from inside the arena to express their disappointment. Even parents were unhappy, and felt sad for their kids for either waiting so long or missing most of the show when they had to leave. They either complained to the venue's information desk or voiced out their frustration via Twitter.
Neither Bieber nor anyone from the production has issued an apology for the inconvenience, with only O2 Arena saying sorry on behalf of the concert organizers via a tweet. An insider, however, claims the 19-year-old Canadian singer, who before the concert had been tweeting how excited he was about the gig, wasn't late and there was no booing.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding