Holly Madison Checking Into Hospital for Her Baby Girl's Birth
The final countdown to Holly Madison's baby arrival has begun. The former Playboy model is checking into a Las Vegas hospital Monday, March 4 to prepare for the baby's birth. "Just for my last vaccine before baby! So excited!" the mom-to-be tweeted.
"We have decided to induce the delivery if necessary," the Girls Next Door revealed. "I will go in Monday afternoon or early evening. It still might take up to three more days, though." Even though she's always been sharing her pregnancy experience with her Twitter followers, she won't "be tweeting during the delivery."
The bundle of joy, which was previously announced as a girl, is due to arrive Tuesday. The baby will be Madison's first child with club promoter boyfriend Pasquale Rotella. "He's as excited about it as I am -- maybe more!" she gushed to Las Vegas Sun.
She has created Alice in Wonderland-themed nursery for the baby. "We have her name picked out, but that has to remain a secret for now," she said. "It's such an unusual and difficult name I have a feeling we'll add something simpler once she's arrived safely in our world."
Madison made her last red carpet appearance before the baby's birth at Planet Hollywood to celebrate the opening of Cee-Lo Green's "Loberace" Vegas residency show. She showed off her baby bump in a blue one-shoulder top. "It was a great night, and now I'm just excited getting ready for the baby's arrival!" she said.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding