Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Kids' Soccer Game
Britney Spears and her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, were seen together at a soccer game on March 3. Apparently, the two came to cheer on their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James while the boys played soccer in L.A.
The 31-year-old princess of pop looked happy as she watched Sean (8) and Jayden (7) play soccer. She even did not mind to spend the sunny day with Victoria Prince, Kevin's girlfriend of three years. Victoria, a former pro-volleyball player, brought along baby Jordan Kay and let the all-smiles Britney play with her.
The scene of this one big happy family in public is actually not the first time. In March 2011, the 34-year-old rapper was spotted holding Britney's hand at Little League in Calabasas, Calif. They came together to cheer on their son Sean Preston and his team, the Westhills Yankees, at the baseball game. Even though the two brought along their own partners (Britney with her ex-agent Jason Trawick and Kevin with Victoria), they all still had a blast and got along well.
Britney and Kevin got married on September 18, 2004 in a nondenominational ceremony at a residence in Studio City, California. They welcomed their first son Sean on September 14, 2005 and their second son Jayden on September 12, 2006.
Despite their romantic intimacy as shown in the 2005 reality show they starred in "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", Britney decided to file for divorce from Federline on November 7. In her documentary "Britney: For The Record", Britney spoke out about her true feeling on her failed marriage with Kevin, saying "I think I married for the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of everything." The two battled for physical and legal custody of their two children, and the court eventually granted Federline sole legal custody and sole physical custody of their children.
More Britney Spears News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake