Britney Spears and Kevin Federline Reunite for Kids' Soccer Game
Britney Spears and her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, were seen together at a soccer game on March 3. Apparently, the two came to cheer on their sons Sean Preston and Jayden James while the boys played soccer in L.A.
The 31-year-old princess of pop looked happy as she watched Sean (8) and Jayden (7) play soccer. She even did not mind to spend the sunny day with Victoria Prince, Kevin's girlfriend of three years. Victoria, a former pro-volleyball player, brought along baby Jordan Kay and let the all-smiles Britney play with her.
The scene of this one big happy family in public is actually not the first time. In March 2011, the 34-year-old rapper was spotted holding Britney's hand at Little League in Calabasas, Calif. They came together to cheer on their son Sean Preston and his team, the Westhills Yankees, at the baseball game. Even though the two brought along their own partners (Britney with her ex-agent Jason Trawick and Kevin with Victoria), they all still had a blast and got along well.
Britney and Kevin got married on September 18, 2004 in a nondenominational ceremony at a residence in Studio City, California. They welcomed their first son Sean on September 14, 2005 and their second son Jayden on September 12, 2006.
Despite their romantic intimacy as shown in the 2005 reality show they starred in "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic", Britney decided to file for divorce from Federline on November 7. In her documentary "Britney: For The Record", Britney spoke out about her true feeling on her failed marriage with Kevin, saying "I think I married for the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of everything." The two battled for physical and legal custody of their two children, and the court eventually granted Federline sole legal custody and sole physical custody of their children.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed