'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Reveals First Capitol Portraits
After unveiling the first set of posters teasing what to expect from Katniss and Peeta's Victory Tour, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" now releases official Capitol Portraits. Unlike the previous images which display regal vibes, these new ones show off the colorful and stylish look of the people from Panem's central government.
One image sees Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket dressing in silhouette of chiffon and organza blooms. Katniss and Peeta's escort for the Games rocks heel-less boots shod with a golden horse-shoe platform. The other picture courtesy of Fandango features Stanley Tucci's pink-haired Caesar Flickerman wearing a black-and-gold fashionable number.
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are set to reprise their roles as Katniss and Peeta, the winners of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will follow the twosome as they return home to their family and friends only to leave shortly after for a Victory Tour. As rebellion is simmering, President Snow (Donald Sutherland) prepares for the 75th Annual Hunger Games, a competition that could change Panem forever.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son