'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Reveals First Capitol Portraits
After unveiling the first set of posters teasing what to expect from Katniss and Peeta's Victory Tour, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" now releases official Capitol Portraits. Unlike the previous images which display regal vibes, these new ones show off the colorful and stylish look of the people from Panem's central government.
One image sees Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket dressing in silhouette of chiffon and organza blooms. Katniss and Peeta's escort for the Games rocks heel-less boots shod with a golden horse-shoe platform. The other picture courtesy of Fandango features Stanley Tucci's pink-haired Caesar Flickerman wearing a black-and-gold fashionable number.
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are set to reprise their roles as Katniss and Peeta, the winners of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will follow the twosome as they return home to their family and friends only to leave shortly after for a Victory Tour. As rebellion is simmering, President Snow (Donald Sutherland) prepares for the 75th Annual Hunger Games, a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies