'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Reveals First Capitol Portraits
After unveiling the first set of posters teasing what to expect from Katniss and Peeta's Victory Tour, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" now releases official Capitol Portraits. Unlike the previous images which display regal vibes, these new ones show off the colorful and stylish look of the people from Panem's central government.
One image sees Elizabeth Banks' Effie Trinket dressing in silhouette of chiffon and organza blooms. Katniss and Peeta's escort for the Games rocks heel-less boots shod with a golden horse-shoe platform. The other picture courtesy of Fandango features Stanley Tucci's pink-haired Caesar Flickerman wearing a black-and-gold fashionable number.
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson are set to reprise their roles as Katniss and Peeta, the winners of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. Directed by Francis Lawrence, "Catching Fire" will follow the twosome as they return home to their family and friends only to leave shortly after for a Victory Tour. As rebellion is simmering, President Snow (Donald Sutherland) prepares for the 75th Annual Hunger Games, a competition that could change Panem forever.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby