Brody Jenner Is 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' in New Season
Brody Jenner is returning to reality TV with "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". It has been confirmed that the former star of MTV's "The Hills" and "Bromance" joins his extended family for the eighth season of the E! reality series.
"I'm looking forward to the upcoming season and getting to know my extended family a little better," Brody tells E! News as a source says that the ex-boyfriend of Avril Lavigne has recently been spending a lot more time with his extended family and focusing more on his relationship with his dad, Bruce Jenner.
"I've been blessed with a very large family, 10 kids, and I've been waiting for years for Brody to break down and spend more time with the family," Bruce chimes in. "I'm very excited." Meanwhile, a representative for Brody says that he "is joining the show but may not be in every episode. It depends on the storyline."
Brody has previously appeared in three episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". The the 29-year-old model made his reality TV debut in 2005 when he created, produced and starred in FOX's short-lived series "The Princes of Malibu".
The new season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will premiere this summer on E!.
More Keeping Up with the Kardashians News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?