Brody Jenner Is 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' in New Season
Brody Jenner is returning to reality TV with "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". It has been confirmed that the former star of MTV's "The Hills" and "Bromance" joins his extended family for the eighth season of the E! reality series.
"I'm looking forward to the upcoming season and getting to know my extended family a little better," Brody tells E! News as a source says that the ex-boyfriend of Avril Lavigne has recently been spending a lot more time with his extended family and focusing more on his relationship with his dad, Bruce Jenner.
"I've been blessed with a very large family, 10 kids, and I've been waiting for years for Brody to break down and spend more time with the family," Bruce chimes in. "I'm very excited." Meanwhile, a representative for Brody says that he "is joining the show but may not be in every episode. It depends on the storyline."
Brody has previously appeared in three episodes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". The the 29-year-old model made his reality TV debut in 2005 when he created, produced and starred in FOX's short-lived series "The Princes of Malibu".
The new season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" will premiere this summer on E!.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift