Olivia Wilde to Justin Bieber: 'Put Your F**king Shirt On'
Olivia Wilde took to Twitter to voice her opinion about Justin Bieber's half-naked nighttime stroll through London during his 19th birthday celebration on Friday, March 1. "Bieber, put your f**king shirt on. (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt.)," Wilde tweeted.
Unsurprisingly, Bieber's followers quickly responded to the 28-year-old actress' tweet. "r u a lesbian or r u too old," retweeted one of Bieber's fans, defending the idol. Bieber himself hasn't commented on Wilde's "advise."
Bieber continued to exhibit a very odd fashion sense while on tour in England. A couple of days after donning a gas mask in London, the pop star was spotted walking into his hotel half-naked, despite the winter temperature of approximately 35 degrees.
Wilde is not the first celebrity who blasted Bieber. In early February, The Black Keys' drummer Patrick Carney said Bieber was not worthy of Grammy consideration after the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez was snubbed at the event. "He's rich, right?" Carney told TMZ. "Grammys are for, like, music. Not for money... and he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS