Olivia Wilde to Justin Bieber: 'Put Your F**king Shirt On'
Olivia Wilde took to Twitter to voice her opinion about Justin Bieber's half-naked nighttime stroll through London during his 19th birthday celebration on Friday, March 1. "Bieber, put your f**king shirt on. (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt.)," Wilde tweeted.
Unsurprisingly, Bieber's followers quickly responded to the 28-year-old actress' tweet. "r u a lesbian or r u too old," retweeted one of Bieber's fans, defending the idol. Bieber himself hasn't commented on Wilde's "advise."
Bieber continued to exhibit a very odd fashion sense while on tour in England. A couple of days after donning a gas mask in London, the pop star was spotted walking into his hotel half-naked, despite the winter temperature of approximately 35 degrees.
Wilde is not the first celebrity who blasted Bieber. In early February, The Black Keys' drummer Patrick Carney said Bieber was not worthy of Grammy consideration after the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez was snubbed at the event. "He's rich, right?" Carney told TMZ. "Grammys are for, like, music. Not for money... and he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics