Olivia Wilde to Justin Bieber: 'Put Your F**king Shirt On'
Olivia Wilde took to Twitter to voice her opinion about Justin Bieber's half-naked nighttime stroll through London during his 19th birthday celebration on Friday, March 1. "Bieber, put your f**king shirt on. (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt.)," Wilde tweeted.
Unsurprisingly, Bieber's followers quickly responded to the 28-year-old actress' tweet. "r u a lesbian or r u too old," retweeted one of Bieber's fans, defending the idol. Bieber himself hasn't commented on Wilde's "advise."
Bieber continued to exhibit a very odd fashion sense while on tour in England. A couple of days after donning a gas mask in London, the pop star was spotted walking into his hotel half-naked, despite the winter temperature of approximately 35 degrees.
Wilde is not the first celebrity who blasted Bieber. In early February, The Black Keys' drummer Patrick Carney said Bieber was not worthy of Grammy consideration after the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez was snubbed at the event. "He's rich, right?" Carney told TMZ. "Grammys are for, like, music. Not for money... and he's making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess."
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo