Two Separate Arrest Warrants Issued for Melissa King
Ocean City police confirmed on Friday, March 1 that two arrest warrants were issued in 2012 for Melissa King. The former beauty queen who has just given up her crown amid her sex video scandal failed to appear in court on citations for theft and underage possession of alcohol.
Authorities said King was cited last June for allegedly stealing money from a city bus fare box. She was cited in August on the alcohol charge. She failed to appear in court to deal with either of them, so a warrant in the theft case was issued in August, followed by an October warrant on the alcohol charge.
King resigned as Miss Delaware Teen USA on February 26 after her alleged sex video surfaced online. She reportedly made the video to make some quick cash. GirlsDoPorn.com said the 18-year-old approached them and only made $1,500 out of the gig.
King insisted she was not the girl in the video, but popular Internet company YouPorn has offered her $250,000 to be the company's spokesman. She would have to tour the world in the site's name, but wouldn't have to shoot any sex scenes. She hasn't responded to that request yet.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface