Two Separate Arrest Warrants Issued for Melissa King
Ocean City police confirmed on Friday, March 1 that two arrest warrants were issued in 2012 for Melissa King. The former beauty queen who has just given up her crown amid her sex video scandal failed to appear in court on citations for theft and underage possession of alcohol.
Authorities said King was cited last June for allegedly stealing money from a city bus fare box. She was cited in August on the alcohol charge. She failed to appear in court to deal with either of them, so a warrant in the theft case was issued in August, followed by an October warrant on the alcohol charge.
King resigned as Miss Delaware Teen USA on February 26 after her alleged sex video surfaced online. She reportedly made the video to make some quick cash. GirlsDoPorn.com said the 18-year-old approached them and only made $1,500 out of the gig.
King insisted she was not the girl in the video, but popular Internet company YouPorn has offered her $250,000 to be the company's spokesman. She would have to tour the world in the site's name, but wouldn't have to shoot any sex scenes. She hasn't responded to that request yet.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom