Two Separate Arrest Warrants Issued for Melissa King
Ocean City police confirmed on Friday, March 1 that two arrest warrants were issued in 2012 for Melissa King. The former beauty queen who has just given up her crown amid her sex video scandal failed to appear in court on citations for theft and underage possession of alcohol.
Authorities said King was cited last June for allegedly stealing money from a city bus fare box. She was cited in August on the alcohol charge. She failed to appear in court to deal with either of them, so a warrant in the theft case was issued in August, followed by an October warrant on the alcohol charge.
King resigned as Miss Delaware Teen USA on February 26 after her alleged sex video surfaced online. She reportedly made the video to make some quick cash. GirlsDoPorn.com said the 18-year-old approached them and only made $1,500 out of the gig.
King insisted she was not the girl in the video, but popular Internet company YouPorn has offered her $250,000 to be the company's spokesman. She would have to tour the world in the site's name, but wouldn't have to shoot any sex scenes. She hasn't responded to that request yet.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama