Report: Christopher Nolan to Produce 'Justice League' With Christian Bale Returning as Batman
There's a major scoop coming from "Justice League". According Latino-Review's El Mayimbe, "The Dark Knight" helmer Christopher Nolan will be producing the long-delayed project with Christian Bale possibly reprising his role as the Caped Crusader and Zack Snyder serving as the director.
"So like with Man of Steel, [Nolan's] going to be involved with godfathering/producing while Zack Snyder will be co-producing and will possibly be the director," the publication reports. "They're shaping this as a vehicle for Christian Bale to reprise his role as Batman and join Henry Cavill's Superman in the Justice League movie."
Not only is Nolan rumored getting involved to bring the DC Comic superpower team to life but he is also said to be supervising any projects about those superheroes. "Christopher Nolan has completely taken over the DCU at Warner Bros. Anything having to do with these super heroes, goes through him now," it's reported.
In the meantime, fanboys will be treated to "Man of Steel" which is going to be released in theaters across the United States starting June 14 this year. The Superman flick is directed by Snyder with Nolan among the producers.
More Justice League News
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star