Kanye West Off to Paris to Work on New Album and Fashion Line
G.O.O.D Music label mogul Kanye West reportedly plans to move to Paris for two months to work on his new album and launch his fashion line there. The 35-year-old father-to-be will be travelling with pregnant girflfriend Kim Kardashian to the city mentioned in his Grammy Award-winning song featuring pal and fellow hip-hop superstar Jay-Z, "Ni**as in Paris".
"Kanye loves the city's creative vibe and has decided to be based there for a few months so he can work on his music and fashion line," an unnamed source revealed. West's love for the world's fashion capital was already evident in his participation last year in the Paris Fashion week and more recently, the pair's appearance on the cover of French magazine L'Officiel Hommes.
The latest report about the planned Paris trip confirms last month's tidbit by the rapper's "No Church in the Wild" collaborator The-Dream that the two would be meeting up in Paris to work on Yeezy's next album, which will be a follow-up to his 2010 studio set "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
Aside from new music, West, a known fashion designer and entrepreneur, will be assembling a Parisian team to help him execute his vision for a brand new fashion line. He hopes to launch the clothing line which he describes as "sexy Margiela" referring to the fashion line of famous Belgian designer Martin Margiela.
More Kanye West News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56