First Look at Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Newborn Twins Revealed
How Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's baby twins looked like was revealed, five months after they were born. The newborns were caught on camera when the parents took their bundles of joy during a sunny day in California over the weekend.
The baby boy has brown eyes like their beautiful mother Paquin, while the baby girl has blue eyes like their actor father Moyer. They stopped by a toy store on the fashionable Abbot Kinney street in Venice Beach while enjoying the warm weather on the West Coast.
She donned a v-neck t-shirt, denim shorts and ankle boots, hid her eyes behind dark shades, slung a small bag, and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Her husband wore coordinating ensemble consisting of t-shirt, shorts, trainers and aviator glasses.
The "True Blood" couple was all smiles as they took a stroll on the pavement. She pushed a baby stroller, while he led the way and held a helmet at one point.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour