First Look at Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Newborn Twins Revealed
How Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's baby twins looked like was revealed, five months after they were born. The newborns were caught on camera when the parents took their bundles of joy during a sunny day in California over the weekend.
The baby boy has brown eyes like their beautiful mother Paquin, while the baby girl has blue eyes like their actor father Moyer. They stopped by a toy store on the fashionable Abbot Kinney street in Venice Beach while enjoying the warm weather on the West Coast.
She donned a v-neck t-shirt, denim shorts and ankle boots, hid her eyes behind dark shades, slung a small bag, and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Her husband wore coordinating ensemble consisting of t-shirt, shorts, trainers and aviator glasses.
The "True Blood" couple was all smiles as they took a stroll on the pavement. She pushed a baby stroller, while he led the way and held a helmet at one point.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign