First Look at Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Newborn Twins Revealed
How Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's baby twins looked like was revealed, five months after they were born. The newborns were caught on camera when the parents took their bundles of joy during a sunny day in California over the weekend.
The baby boy has brown eyes like their beautiful mother Paquin, while the baby girl has blue eyes like their actor father Moyer. They stopped by a toy store on the fashionable Abbot Kinney street in Venice Beach while enjoying the warm weather on the West Coast.
She donned a v-neck t-shirt, denim shorts and ankle boots, hid her eyes behind dark shades, slung a small bag, and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Her husband wore coordinating ensemble consisting of t-shirt, shorts, trainers and aviator glasses.
The "True Blood" couple was all smiles as they took a stroll on the pavement. She pushed a baby stroller, while he led the way and held a helmet at one point.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered