First Look at Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Newborn Twins Revealed
How Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's baby twins looked like was revealed, five months after they were born. The newborns were caught on camera when the parents took their bundles of joy during a sunny day in California over the weekend.
The baby boy has brown eyes like their beautiful mother Paquin, while the baby girl has blue eyes like their actor father Moyer. They stopped by a toy store on the fashionable Abbot Kinney street in Venice Beach while enjoying the warm weather on the West Coast.
She donned a v-neck t-shirt, denim shorts and ankle boots, hid her eyes behind dark shades, slung a small bag, and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Her husband wore coordinating ensemble consisting of t-shirt, shorts, trainers and aviator glasses.
The "True Blood" couple was all smiles as they took a stroll on the pavement. She pushed a baby stroller, while he led the way and held a helmet at one point.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!