First Look at Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's Newborn Twins Revealed
How Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer's baby twins looked like was revealed, five months after they were born. The newborns were caught on camera when the parents took their bundles of joy during a sunny day in California over the weekend.
The baby boy has brown eyes like their beautiful mother Paquin, while the baby girl has blue eyes like their actor father Moyer. They stopped by a toy store on the fashionable Abbot Kinney street in Venice Beach while enjoying the warm weather on the West Coast.
She donned a v-neck t-shirt, denim shorts and ankle boots, hid her eyes behind dark shades, slung a small bag, and put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Her husband wore coordinating ensemble consisting of t-shirt, shorts, trainers and aviator glasses.
The "True Blood" couple was all smiles as they took a stroll on the pavement. She pushed a baby stroller, while he led the way and held a helmet at one point.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding