Charlie Sheen Ready to Mentor Lindsay Lohan
Invaluable experiences in the past life of Charlie Sheen seem to help the 47-year-old actor become emotionally maturer. He is speaking out about his concern towards his co-star in "Scary Movie 5", Lindsay Lohan, saying that she needs someone like him to mentor her.
"I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey," says Sheen.
Sheen expresses his seriousness in his intention to help the 26-year-old actress, saying, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."
Previously, Sheen has provided help to the troubled starlet several times. He gave Lohan a $100,000 check to help pay her tax debt and generously offered to pay half of the THEIA gown she wore for amfAR Gala. Stylist Phillip Bloch who was in charge of Lohan's amfAR Gala gown commented on this rare situation, saying, "Never in a business like this do you see a celebrity pay for another celebrity."
Regarding the kindness he has specially given to the "Rumors" singer, the brother of actor Emilio Estevez denies that he is romantically involved with her as he says, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free