Dido Premieres 'No Freedom' Music Video
Brit Award-winning pop-rock singer Dido debuts the new music video for her latest single "No Freedom" off her forthcoming album "Girl Who Got Away". The track is the lead and second single from the said album, her fourth studio effort set to be released March 4. The new album follows up her 2008 recording "Safe Trip Home".
The approximately three-minute clip shows Dido singing to her love interest while a grand parade is going on outside their building. Some home video footage of a parade is inserted in the clip and a solitary Dido singing to the camera in a light blue top as confetti falls on her.
The Ethan Lader-directed visuals serves as a fitting complement to the lyrics that speak about the link between love and freedom, "Take it by your silence/ That I'm free to walk out the door/ By the look in your eyes I can tell/ You don't think I'll be back for more/ Try to think of a world/ Where you could stay and these safe hands could go/ Take your heart above the water/ Wherever I chose to go."
Prior to releasing "No Freedom" last January, the 41-year-old artist performed the new song on the February 20 episode of late night TV talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" along with her previous hit "White Flag". Dido released the first track of the album, "Let Us Move On", back in December 2012.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?