Dido Premieres 'No Freedom' Music Video
Brit Award-winning pop-rock singer Dido debuts the new music video for her latest single "No Freedom" off her forthcoming album "Girl Who Got Away". The track is the lead and second single from the said album, her fourth studio effort set to be released March 4. The new album follows up her 2008 recording "Safe Trip Home".
The approximately three-minute clip shows Dido singing to her love interest while a grand parade is going on outside their building. Some home video footage of a parade is inserted in the clip and a solitary Dido singing to the camera in a light blue top as confetti falls on her.
The Ethan Lader-directed visuals serves as a fitting complement to the lyrics that speak about the link between love and freedom, "Take it by your silence/ That I'm free to walk out the door/ By the look in your eyes I can tell/ You don't think I'll be back for more/ Try to think of a world/ Where you could stay and these safe hands could go/ Take your heart above the water/ Wherever I chose to go."
Prior to releasing "No Freedom" last January, the 41-year-old artist performed the new song on the February 20 episode of late night TV talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" along with her previous hit "White Flag". Dido released the first track of the album, "Let Us Move On", back in December 2012.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs