Heidi Klum May Join 'America's Got Talent' as Fourth Judge
"America's Got Talent" might feature a fourth judge when it debuts the new season this coming summer. The Hollywood Reporter confirms TMZ's scoop that Heidi Klum has agreed to join the NBC reality show as a new addition to the judge lineup. The arrival of the German-born model on the judging panel is quite surprising as people have assumed that the new season of the show would start with the same three-judge concept.
Rumors about Klum becoming the judge on the show began swirling after an on-set photo of "AGT" filming in New Orleans showed the name "Heidi" was labeled on one of the judging chairs alongside Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and the new replacement of Sharon Osbourne, Melanie Brown.
Even though the "Project Runway" host never mentioned this new project of hers, she once gave a slight hint to her Twitter followers about her new "adventure" by tweeting, "Going on a journey," along with a photo of an airplane.
This talent competition, where all contestants compete for the advertised top prize of one million dollars, has had several changes on the judging panel since 2006. Most recently, the show tapped Spice Girls Mel B to replace Mrs. Osbourne who left the show at the end of the seventh season due to a disagreement with NBC.
Regarding the casting news, NBC has not released any statement yet and Klum's rep has not commented either.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance