Heidi Klum May Join 'America's Got Talent' as Fourth Judge
"America's Got Talent" might feature a fourth judge when it debuts the new season this coming summer. The Hollywood Reporter confirms TMZ's scoop that Heidi Klum has agreed to join the NBC reality show as a new addition to the judge lineup. The arrival of the German-born model on the judging panel is quite surprising as people have assumed that the new season of the show would start with the same three-judge concept.
Rumors about Klum becoming the judge on the show began swirling after an on-set photo of "AGT" filming in New Orleans showed the name "Heidi" was labeled on one of the judging chairs alongside Howie Mandel, Howard Stern and the new replacement of Sharon Osbourne, Melanie Brown.
Even though the "Project Runway" host never mentioned this new project of hers, she once gave a slight hint to her Twitter followers about her new "adventure" by tweeting, "Going on a journey," along with a photo of an airplane.
This talent competition, where all contestants compete for the advertised top prize of one million dollars, has had several changes on the judging panel since 2006. Most recently, the show tapped Spice Girls Mel B to replace Mrs. Osbourne who left the show at the end of the seventh season due to a disagreement with NBC.
Regarding the casting news, NBC has not released any statement yet and Klum's rep has not commented either.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident