'300: Rise of an Empire' Reveals Official Logo
The official logo for "300: Rise of an Empire" has been revealed. Posted on the movie's official Facebook page, the image sees the title written in blood-splutter Spartan style similar to that of its predecessor, Gerard Butler's 2007 flick "300".
Originally titled "300: Battle of Artemisia", it stars returning faces Eva Green, Sullivan Stapleton and Rodrigo Santoro, and adds new cast Callan Mulvey, Hans Matheson, Jack O'Connell and Lena Headey to the ensemble.
Rodrigo described the Noam Murro-directed movie as a spin-off. "It takes place in the same time, you start a little earlier but then you see that it's like a different point of view, a different camera, a different angle," he explained.
"While that battle was happening, the one that you saw in 300, there was another battle happening next to it and you will have a chance to see all of that happening and how they interact," he added.
Co-produced by Zack Snyder, the movie is expected to offer backstory of Xeres and explain how he becomes the God King. It's due to be released summer later this year.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?