'Revolution' to Reveal Why the Power Went Out in April Episode
"Revolution" won't keep fans in the dark for much longer about what caused the blackout. At the PaleyFest panel on Saturday, March 2, creator Eric Kripke said that the show would answer some big questions, including why the power went out, soon.
"We don't get precious with the answers," he said, claiming that the second half of the season would have a much quicker pace than the first half. "We find that [the cause of the blackout] out in episode 13 (airing April 8)."
On why he would let out the answer to the big question early on the show, Kripke explained it was impossible to drag out that mystery now that Rachel is part of the group. "Rachel knows what happens and she's with the heroes," he said.
Other mysteries that will be answered include why Miles and Monroe broke up, why Rachel slapped Miles, and Grace's whereabouts. However, more questions will be asked as Kripke teased, "We deliver it, and [then] we ask a bunch more questions. And I think the mystery still continues, but it just keeps evolving and shifting."
At the PaleyFest panel, the first eight minutes of the return (the 11th episode of season 1) were shown to attendees. The footage hinted at more action, with actor J.D. Pardo claiming that there would be a big showdown between his character, Jason, and his father Tom.
Also to be expected in the remainder of the first season is a reunion for Aaron and his wife. "He sees her again, and they're able to work out their issues, and they do have a face-to-face," Kripke promised. "She's in the present day and you catch up with what she's been doing for the past decade or so."
"Revolution" will return with the new episodes starting March 25 at 10 P.M. on NBC after a four-month break.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March