Report: Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer Quit 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer will reportedly not come back to the next season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife confirms her exit to E! Online, also saying that she did not attend the reunion taping on Friday, March 1.
Adrienne also skipped the reunion taping, with a source explaining that it was due to a legal issue. According to the source, Adrienne and former husband Paul Nassif have signed a legal document which refrains Adrienne and Paul from talking about each other, their kids or their divorce.
The source said, "She is also not allowed to talk about her divorce; there is a gag order in place, and she was concerned she is going to be pushed into a corner and repeatedly asked about it, and that will compromise the divorce agreement. It is too dangerous and the repercussions too severe for her to put herself in that situation."
The source added that Adrienne "knows she's going to be asked about her children and the surrogacy" on the show. It means Adrienne could breach the contract with her ex-husband and she will not be able to legally defend herself in court. The actress recently ended her marriage with Nassif. The couple has three children, Gavin, Christian and Collin.
While Adrianne has a legal problem that prevented her from attending the reunion taping, Camille cited different reason on why she quit the show. Another source said, "Camille has decided not to go to the reunion taping. She wasn't on the show that much during the past season and feels there really isn't any need for to her to go."
The source continued, "Camille has also told producers that she won't be returning for the fourth season. She was so thankful for the opportunity to be on the show and made some great friends, but it's just time now for her to move on."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere