Report: Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer Quit 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer will reportedly not come back to the next season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife confirms her exit to E! Online, also saying that she did not attend the reunion taping on Friday, March 1.
Adrienne also skipped the reunion taping, with a source explaining that it was due to a legal issue. According to the source, Adrienne and former husband Paul Nassif have signed a legal document which refrains Adrienne and Paul from talking about each other, their kids or their divorce.
The source said, "She is also not allowed to talk about her divorce; there is a gag order in place, and she was concerned she is going to be pushed into a corner and repeatedly asked about it, and that will compromise the divorce agreement. It is too dangerous and the repercussions too severe for her to put herself in that situation."
The source added that Adrienne "knows she's going to be asked about her children and the surrogacy" on the show. It means Adrienne could breach the contract with her ex-husband and she will not be able to legally defend herself in court. The actress recently ended her marriage with Nassif. The couple has three children, Gavin, Christian and Collin.
While Adrianne has a legal problem that prevented her from attending the reunion taping, Camille cited different reason on why she quit the show. Another source said, "Camille has decided not to go to the reunion taping. She wasn't on the show that much during the past season and feels there really isn't any need for to her to go."
The source continued, "Camille has also told producers that she won't be returning for the fourth season. She was so thankful for the opportunity to be on the show and made some great friends, but it's just time now for her to move on."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test