Gwyneth Paltrow Regrets Her Oscar Looks in 2000 and 2002
Turned out Gwyneth Paltrow didn't like her looks at the Academy Awards in 2000 and 2002. In an interview discussing her fashion hits and misses, the "Country Strong" actress believed that she could improve her appearance if she did a few things differently.
"Two [mistakes] that come to mind are looks I wore to the Oscars in 2000 and 2002," the Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" opened up. "The first is the Calvin Klein. It's an OK dress but not Oscars material. Also the goth Alexander McQueen. I still love the dress but I should have worn a bra."
On latest issue of her publication Goop, she explained "a few issues" about her 2002 look besides the bra-less blunder. "I should have just had simple beachy hair and less makeup. Then, it would have worked as I wanted it to - a little bit of punk at the Oscars," she said.
The former girlfriend of Ben Affleck went to the 2002 Oscar in an edgy dark-colored outfit with a sheer mesh bodice that left little to imagination, and a gathered taffeta skirt. For the 2000 gala, the wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin chose a simpler dress by CK.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle