Gwyneth Paltrow Regrets Her Oscar Looks in 2000 and 2002
Turned out Gwyneth Paltrow didn't like her looks at the Academy Awards in 2000 and 2002. In an interview discussing her fashion hits and misses, the "Country Strong" actress believed that she could improve her appearance if she did a few things differently.
"Two [mistakes] that come to mind are looks I wore to the Oscars in 2000 and 2002," the Pepper Potts of "Iron Man" opened up. "The first is the Calvin Klein. It's an OK dress but not Oscars material. Also the goth Alexander McQueen. I still love the dress but I should have worn a bra."
On latest issue of her publication Goop, she explained "a few issues" about her 2002 look besides the bra-less blunder. "I should have just had simple beachy hair and less makeup. Then, it would have worked as I wanted it to - a little bit of punk at the Oscars," she said.
The former girlfriend of Ben Affleck went to the 2002 Oscar in an edgy dark-colored outfit with a sheer mesh bodice that left little to imagination, and a gathered taffeta skirt. For the 2000 gala, the wife of Coldplay's Chris Martin chose a simpler dress by CK.
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory