Video: 'The Simpsons' Takes on 'Harlem Shake'
"The Simpsons" gets infected with the "Harlem Shake" craze. The viral phenomenon, which has spawned a numerous versions including by the likes of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and "Today" crew, will be spoofed in the upcoming episode of the FOX animated series.
In a sneak peek of the said outing, Maggie, wearing a helmet, is seen starting the frenetic dance while Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa sit on the couch. Moments later, the whole Simpson family follows lead, joined by other Springfield residents for what is called "Homer Shake".
"The Simpsons" airs Sundays at 8/7c on FOX.
Recently, "Happy Endings" cast did their own version of the "Harlem Shake". Following the popularity of the dance craze, Baauer's song which is used in the videos has topped Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in a row.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'