Video: 'The Simpsons' Takes on 'Harlem Shake'
"The Simpsons" gets infected with the "Harlem Shake" craze. The viral phenomenon, which has spawned a numerous versions including by the likes of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and "Today" crew, will be spoofed in the upcoming episode of the FOX animated series.
In a sneak peek of the said outing, Maggie, wearing a helmet, is seen starting the frenetic dance while Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa sit on the couch. Moments later, the whole Simpson family follows lead, joined by other Springfield residents for what is called "Homer Shake".
"The Simpsons" airs Sundays at 8/7c on FOX.
Recently, "Happy Endings" cast did their own version of the "Harlem Shake". Following the popularity of the dance craze, Baauer's song which is used in the videos has topped Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in a row.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake