Video: 'The Simpsons' Takes on 'Harlem Shake'
"The Simpsons" gets infected with the "Harlem Shake" craze. The viral phenomenon, which has spawned a numerous versions including by the likes of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and "Today" crew, will be spoofed in the upcoming episode of the FOX animated series.
In a sneak peek of the said outing, Maggie, wearing a helmet, is seen starting the frenetic dance while Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa sit on the couch. Moments later, the whole Simpson family follows lead, joined by other Springfield residents for what is called "Homer Shake".
"The Simpsons" airs Sundays at 8/7c on FOX.
Recently, "Happy Endings" cast did their own version of the "Harlem Shake". Following the popularity of the dance craze, Baauer's song which is used in the videos has topped Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in a row.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'