Video: 'The Simpsons' Takes on 'Harlem Shake'
"The Simpsons" gets infected with the "Harlem Shake" craze. The viral phenomenon, which has spawned a numerous versions including by the likes of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and "Today" crew, will be spoofed in the upcoming episode of the FOX animated series.
In a sneak peek of the said outing, Maggie, wearing a helmet, is seen starting the frenetic dance while Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa sit on the couch. Moments later, the whole Simpson family follows lead, joined by other Springfield residents for what is called "Homer Shake".
"The Simpsons" airs Sundays at 8/7c on FOX.
Recently, "Happy Endings" cast did their own version of the "Harlem Shake". Following the popularity of the dance craze, Baauer's song which is used in the videos has topped Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in a row.
More The Simpsons News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director