Video: 'The Simpsons' Takes on 'Harlem Shake'
"The Simpsons" gets infected with the "Harlem Shake" craze. The viral phenomenon, which has spawned a numerous versions including by the likes of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and "Today" crew, will be spoofed in the upcoming episode of the FOX animated series.
In a sneak peek of the said outing, Maggie, wearing a helmet, is seen starting the frenetic dance while Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa sit on the couch. Moments later, the whole Simpson family follows lead, joined by other Springfield residents for what is called "Homer Shake".
"The Simpsons" airs Sundays at 8/7c on FOX.
Recently, "Happy Endings" cast did their own version of the "Harlem Shake". Following the popularity of the dance craze, Baauer's song which is used in the videos has topped Billboard Hot 100 for two weeks in a row.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'