Rihanna Says Her Relationship With Chris Brown Is 'Unbreakable'
Rihanna has moved on from her turbulent past as she claims that she is happy to get back together with the "Turn Up the Music" singer, Chris Brown. Acknowledging their relationship in an exclusive interview for Elle U.K., the Barbadian singer says that their relationship is now more grown up.
"Now that we're adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and we're thankful for that," she says. The 25-year-old singer sounds confident when she describes the stronger bond between them, "Right now, that's just what we want, a great friendship, that's unbreakable."
When asked why she decided to reunite with him, Rihanna admits she had thought a lot of it before finally coming up with that decision. "I have my own reasons, very very private reasons. Very personal," she says. "Bottom line is - I know him . . . You don't have that feeling [of everlasting love] with everybody so when you have it you don't want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with."
However, the "We Found Love" singer makes it clear that getting back together does not mean that she has accepted her beau's behavior four years ago. "No, I didn't 'accept' anything! I'm not accepting anything that's wrong! What's wrong is wrong, no matter who it's coming from and that's just that," she says.
Her faith in the new beginning of the relationship is clearly shown by what she has in mind, marriage and baby plans. "Shall I say this? I will probably have a kid," she adds. "[who'll be the father?] I can't tell you that. It's not my business. It's God's business."
More Rihanna News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'