Sam Raimi to Write 'Evil Dead 4' Script With His Brother
Sam Raimi reveals what's next project up in his sleeve. In a promotional event for his latest film "Oz: The Great and Powerful" in London, the actor/director spills he's working on the fourth installment of the "Dead Evil" movie series with his brother.
"I would love to make Evil Dead 4," the helmer of Toby McGuire-starring "Spider-Man" trilogy unveils his plan for the cult horror movie franchise as quoted by Disney. "My brother and I plan to work on the script this summer."
Sam and Ivan Raimi have collaborated before. They wrote 1992's "Army of Darkness", the third installment of Sam's directed "Evil Dead" trilogy. The two also teamed up as a writing team for 1990's "Darkman" and reunited recently for 2009's "Drag Me to Hell".
The new "Dead Evil" movie is in the works under the direction hands of Fede Alvarez. It's produced by Sam, Bruce Campbell and Robert G. Tapert, the writer/director, lead actor, and producer of the original trilogy respectively.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier