Sam Raimi to Write 'Evil Dead 4' Script With His Brother
Sam Raimi reveals what's next project up in his sleeve. In a promotional event for his latest film "Oz: The Great and Powerful" in London, the actor/director spills he's working on the fourth installment of the "Dead Evil" movie series with his brother.
"I would love to make Evil Dead 4," the helmer of Toby McGuire-starring "Spider-Man" trilogy unveils his plan for the cult horror movie franchise as quoted by Disney. "My brother and I plan to work on the script this summer."
Sam and Ivan Raimi have collaborated before. They wrote 1992's "Army of Darkness", the third installment of Sam's directed "Evil Dead" trilogy. The two also teamed up as a writing team for 1990's "Darkman" and reunited recently for 2009's "Drag Me to Hell".
The new "Dead Evil" movie is in the works under the direction hands of Fede Alvarez. It's produced by Sam, Bruce Campbell and Robert G. Tapert, the writer/director, lead actor, and producer of the original trilogy respectively.
More Evil Dead News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details