Sam Raimi to Write 'Evil Dead 4' Script With His Brother
Sam Raimi reveals what's next project up in his sleeve. In a promotional event for his latest film "Oz: The Great and Powerful" in London, the actor/director spills he's working on the fourth installment of the "Dead Evil" movie series with his brother.
"I would love to make Evil Dead 4," the helmer of Toby McGuire-starring "Spider-Man" trilogy unveils his plan for the cult horror movie franchise as quoted by Disney. "My brother and I plan to work on the script this summer."
Sam and Ivan Raimi have collaborated before. They wrote 1992's "Army of Darkness", the third installment of Sam's directed "Evil Dead" trilogy. The two also teamed up as a writing team for 1990's "Darkman" and reunited recently for 2009's "Drag Me to Hell".
The new "Dead Evil" movie is in the works under the direction hands of Fede Alvarez. It's produced by Sam, Bruce Campbell and Robert G. Tapert, the writer/director, lead actor, and producer of the original trilogy respectively.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch