Sam Raimi to Write 'Evil Dead 4' Script With His Brother
Sam Raimi reveals what's next project up in his sleeve. In a promotional event for his latest film "Oz: The Great and Powerful" in London, the actor/director spills he's working on the fourth installment of the "Dead Evil" movie series with his brother.
"I would love to make Evil Dead 4," the helmer of Toby McGuire-starring "Spider-Man" trilogy unveils his plan for the cult horror movie franchise as quoted by Disney. "My brother and I plan to work on the script this summer."
Sam and Ivan Raimi have collaborated before. They wrote 1992's "Army of Darkness", the third installment of Sam's directed "Evil Dead" trilogy. The two also teamed up as a writing team for 1990's "Darkman" and reunited recently for 2009's "Drag Me to Hell".
The new "Dead Evil" movie is in the works under the direction hands of Fede Alvarez. It's produced by Sam, Bruce Campbell and Robert G. Tapert, the writer/director, lead actor, and producer of the original trilogy respectively.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby