Ben Affleck Tried to Kick Paparazzi While Stepping Out With Daughter Seraphina
Ben Affleck proves that he's not only the best director but also the best dad. The "Argo" director/actor kicked a shutterbug when the photographer got too close to him and his daughter while they were out in Santa Monica, California recently.
The Oscars' Best Director lost his cool with paparazzi when taking little Seraphina to the Brentwood Country Mart to pick up a fresh cup of Joe. Their walk to the market was interrupted when one of the cameramen following them blocked their path in an attempt to take close shots.
Affleck, without the beard he had been rocking in the past few months, donned a gray blazer, a button-down, navy-blue pants and black shades. His adorable daughter, meanwhile, wore a white skirt, a pink shirt underneath her matching sweater, and green socks with pink patterns.
The husband of Jennifer Garner shaved off his "Argo" beard post his big win at the prestigious Oscars. The movie he directed and starred in grabbed Best Picture, Best Adapted Screen and Best Film Editing at the 85th annual Academy Awards on February 24.
More Ben Affleck News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!