Ben Affleck Tried to Kick Paparazzi While Stepping Out With Daughter Seraphina
Ben Affleck proves that he's not only the best director but also the best dad. The "Argo" director/actor kicked a shutterbug when the photographer got too close to him and his daughter while they were out in Santa Monica, California recently.
The Oscars' Best Director lost his cool with paparazzi when taking little Seraphina to the Brentwood Country Mart to pick up a fresh cup of Joe. Their walk to the market was interrupted when one of the cameramen following them blocked their path in an attempt to take close shots.
Affleck, without the beard he had been rocking in the past few months, donned a gray blazer, a button-down, navy-blue pants and black shades. His adorable daughter, meanwhile, wore a white skirt, a pink shirt underneath her matching sweater, and green socks with pink patterns.
The husband of Jennifer Garner shaved off his "Argo" beard post his big win at the prestigious Oscars. The movie he directed and starred in grabbed Best Picture, Best Adapted Screen and Best Film Editing at the 85th annual Academy Awards on February 24.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures