Ben Affleck Tried to Kick Paparazzi While Stepping Out With Daughter Seraphina
Ben Affleck proves that he's not only the best director but also the best dad. The "Argo" director/actor kicked a shutterbug when the photographer got too close to him and his daughter while they were out in Santa Monica, California recently.
The Oscars' Best Director lost his cool with paparazzi when taking little Seraphina to the Brentwood Country Mart to pick up a fresh cup of Joe. Their walk to the market was interrupted when one of the cameramen following them blocked their path in an attempt to take close shots.
Affleck, without the beard he had been rocking in the past few months, donned a gray blazer, a button-down, navy-blue pants and black shades. His adorable daughter, meanwhile, wore a white skirt, a pink shirt underneath her matching sweater, and green socks with pink patterns.
The husband of Jennifer Garner shaved off his "Argo" beard post his big win at the prestigious Oscars. The movie he directed and starred in grabbed Best Picture, Best Adapted Screen and Best Film Editing at the 85th annual Academy Awards on February 24.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London