Jennifer Lawrence's 'Silver Linings Playbook' Clothes Sold for $12,000 at Auction
Huge interest shown to romantic comedy film "Silver Linings Playbook" apparently goes to the costumes Jennifer Lawrence wore in the film as well. The actress' wardrobes from the David O. Russell-directed movie fetched huge numbers at auction.
Los Angeles auction house Nate D. Sanders announced that a full-length wool coat was worth $4,652, while the tight white pants Jennifer wore in the big dance finale fetched $3,493. A teal sports bra and blue top from the dance practice scenes were sold for $3,175, and a tank top not worn in the film went for $624.
Commenting on the beyond-expectation bidding, the memorabilia dealer said, "The whole world seems to be captivated by Jennifer Lawrence. We estimated that each of her wardrobe pieces would bring between $500 and $1,500, but what happened is that dozens of bidders from all over the world furiously bid against one another."
Meanwhile, Jennifer Lawrence is somehow busy with setting up Bradley Cooper. The 22-year-old actress admitted it, "I feel like all I've been doing lately is setting him up." Lawrence explained with a joke, "I was like, 'You know what? I'm gonna save time and just get you a booklet with pictures of my friends. You just go through and pick them out, because this is getting exhausting.' "
The two were rumored to be dating in the past. Yet, the rumors were not proven as they remain good friends.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video