'Bones' Finds Booth's Mother in Joanna Cassidy
Joanna Cassidy is going to make an appearance in the season finale of FOX's "Bones" which will be aired on Monday, April 29. The 67-year-old actress joins the cast as FBI Special Agent Seely Booth's mother, Marianne Booth. According to TV Guide, Marianne will come back to Booth's life at inopportune time.
Marianne left her children Seely and Jared, and abusive husband 24 years ago. After Marianne left, Seely and Jared were raised by their grandfather Hank who has appeared in some episodes.
The current season of "Bones" has been focusing on revealing the characters' past. Starting from Dr. Lance Sweets' painful years living in foster home to Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan spending time with her deceased mother after being shot. It seems that this season brought its characters to emotional development as well as memories from the past. Booth's reunion with his mother is expected to be emotional too.
Joanna Cassidy previously played a mother on several series such as HBO's "Six Feet Under", ABC's "Body of Proof" and TNT's "Hawthorne". She began acting in 1968 and took part in movies such as "Blade Runner", "Under Fire" and "Where The Heart Is". She won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for three Emmy Awards.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special