'Bones' Finds Booth's Mother in Joanna Cassidy
Joanna Cassidy is going to make an appearance in the season finale of FOX's "Bones" which will be aired on Monday, April 29. The 67-year-old actress joins the cast as FBI Special Agent Seely Booth's mother, Marianne Booth. According to TV Guide, Marianne will come back to Booth's life at inopportune time.
Marianne left her children Seely and Jared, and abusive husband 24 years ago. After Marianne left, Seely and Jared were raised by their grandfather Hank who has appeared in some episodes.
The current season of "Bones" has been focusing on revealing the characters' past. Starting from Dr. Lance Sweets' painful years living in foster home to Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan spending time with her deceased mother after being shot. It seems that this season brought its characters to emotional development as well as memories from the past. Booth's reunion with his mother is expected to be emotional too.
Joanna Cassidy previously played a mother on several series such as HBO's "Six Feet Under", ABC's "Body of Proof" and TNT's "Hawthorne". She began acting in 1968 and took part in movies such as "Blade Runner", "Under Fire" and "Where The Heart Is". She won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for three Emmy Awards.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences