'Bones' Finds Booth's Mother in Joanna Cassidy
Joanna Cassidy is going to make an appearance in the season finale of FOX's "Bones" which will be aired on Monday, April 29. The 67-year-old actress joins the cast as FBI Special Agent Seely Booth's mother, Marianne Booth. According to TV Guide, Marianne will come back to Booth's life at inopportune time.
Marianne left her children Seely and Jared, and abusive husband 24 years ago. After Marianne left, Seely and Jared were raised by their grandfather Hank who has appeared in some episodes.
The current season of "Bones" has been focusing on revealing the characters' past. Starting from Dr. Lance Sweets' painful years living in foster home to Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan spending time with her deceased mother after being shot. It seems that this season brought its characters to emotional development as well as memories from the past. Booth's reunion with his mother is expected to be emotional too.
Joanna Cassidy previously played a mother on several series such as HBO's "Six Feet Under", ABC's "Body of Proof" and TNT's "Hawthorne". She began acting in 1968 and took part in movies such as "Blade Runner", "Under Fire" and "Where The Heart Is". She won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for three Emmy Awards.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win