'24' Star Annie Wersching Expecting Second Child
Annie Wersching's family continues to grow. She and her husband Stephen Full are ready to welcome another family member. A spokeperson for the 35-year-old actress confirmed that she's currently pregnant and would give birth to her second child this summer. The gender of the baby however remains unknown.
Wersching married Full, an actor and comedian who has appeared in "I'm in the Band", "Las Vegas" and in the Disney series "Hannah Montana", at their Los Angeles home in September 2009.
They are already parents to son Freddie Wersching Full who was born in Los Angeles on August 8, 2010. The two shared the moments of joy when welcoming their first child. Baby Freddie weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., and was 18 inches long. "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable," she recalled.
Despite the second pregnancy, Wersching, best known for her role as FBI agent Renee Walker in 37 episodes of "24", is still keeping herself busy with her TV gigs. She will guest star on "Dallas" and "Touch" in March, followed by "Revolution" in April. Motherhood simply does not stop the actress from being active. In 2010, the year she gave birth to her son, she still managed to appear on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service".
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion