'24' Star Annie Wersching Expecting Second Child
Annie Wersching's family continues to grow. She and her husband Stephen Full are ready to welcome another family member. A spokeperson for the 35-year-old actress confirmed that she's currently pregnant and would give birth to her second child this summer. The gender of the baby however remains unknown.
Wersching married Full, an actor and comedian who has appeared in "I'm in the Band", "Las Vegas" and in the Disney series "Hannah Montana", at their Los Angeles home in September 2009.
They are already parents to son Freddie Wersching Full who was born in Los Angeles on August 8, 2010. The two shared the moments of joy when welcoming their first child. Baby Freddie weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., and was 18 inches long. "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable," she recalled.
Despite the second pregnancy, Wersching, best known for her role as FBI agent Renee Walker in 37 episodes of "24", is still keeping herself busy with her TV gigs. She will guest star on "Dallas" and "Touch" in March, followed by "Revolution" in April. Motherhood simply does not stop the actress from being active. In 2010, the year she gave birth to her son, she still managed to appear on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences