'24' Star Annie Wersching Expecting Second Child
Annie Wersching's family continues to grow. She and her husband Stephen Full are ready to welcome another family member. A spokeperson for the 35-year-old actress confirmed that she's currently pregnant and would give birth to her second child this summer. The gender of the baby however remains unknown.
Wersching married Full, an actor and comedian who has appeared in "I'm in the Band", "Las Vegas" and in the Disney series "Hannah Montana", at their Los Angeles home in September 2009.
They are already parents to son Freddie Wersching Full who was born in Los Angeles on August 8, 2010. The two shared the moments of joy when welcoming their first child. Baby Freddie weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., and was 18 inches long. "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable," she recalled.
Despite the second pregnancy, Wersching, best known for her role as FBI agent Renee Walker in 37 episodes of "24", is still keeping herself busy with her TV gigs. She will guest star on "Dallas" and "Touch" in March, followed by "Revolution" in April. Motherhood simply does not stop the actress from being active. In 2010, the year she gave birth to her son, she still managed to appear on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service".
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?