'24' Star Annie Wersching Expecting Second Child
Annie Wersching's family continues to grow. She and her husband Stephen Full are ready to welcome another family member. A spokeperson for the 35-year-old actress confirmed that she's currently pregnant and would give birth to her second child this summer. The gender of the baby however remains unknown.
Wersching married Full, an actor and comedian who has appeared in "I'm in the Band", "Las Vegas" and in the Disney series "Hannah Montana", at their Los Angeles home in September 2009.
They are already parents to son Freddie Wersching Full who was born in Los Angeles on August 8, 2010. The two shared the moments of joy when welcoming their first child. Baby Freddie weighed in at 7 lbs., 15 oz., and was 18 inches long. "He has a full head of hair and is very calm and sweet and adorable," she recalled.
Despite the second pregnancy, Wersching, best known for her role as FBI agent Renee Walker in 37 episodes of "24", is still keeping herself busy with her TV gigs. She will guest star on "Dallas" and "Touch" in March, followed by "Revolution" in April. Motherhood simply does not stop the actress from being active. In 2010, the year she gave birth to her son, she still managed to appear on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes