Justin Bieber to Celebrate 19th Birthday With Circus-Themed Party in London Club
Justin Bieber is celebrating his 19th birthday on March 1 in London with his gang and his rumored new squeeze Ella-Paige Roberts Clarke. Rumor has it, the club he chooses to spend the night for the special day "is all ready for him, with clowns, goblins, aerial acts and some fire-eaters."
"Justin wants to celebrate in style and he loves clubbing in London," a source spills to the Daily Mirror. "It's no accident that there's a break in his UK tour which coincides with his birthday. He's been looking for the perfect venue and finally settled on Cirque Du Soir as he loves the kitsch theme."
His last concert before he turned 19 was at National Indoor Arena in Birmingham. "Gonna chill and get ready for this show. last show as an 18 year old," so he tweeted Thursday, February 28. After the gig, he hit BLC nightclub in London and stopped by a Lebanese shisha restaurant after leaving the late-night establishment.
On early Wednesday morning, he was spotted arriving at his hotel with Clarke and two other girls. His rumored flame was then spotted leaving the building in the same clothes, a purple bra, sheer lace top and tight leather pants, she wore the night before. She later returned to his hotel wearing another figure-hugging number.
The former on-off boyfriend of Selena Gomez was first linked to the British singer/model after they were spotted together at Justin Timberlake's concert post BRIT Awards. He reportedly sent a Rolls-Royce to pick her up at home. They also partied together at DSTRKT until wee hours.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!