'Lost' Creator Damon Lindelof Pokes Fun at Justin Bieber's Hat
Justin Bieber was spotted leaving a hotel in London to take a break from his tour, wearing a yellow spiky hat and patterned purple pants. Some people questioned the outfit choice, and Damon Lindelof was one of them. The "Lost" creator started tweeting to his Twitter followers about Bieber's hat since Thursday, February 27.
Lindelof first warned his followers that he would be writing about Bieber for hours. "For all those following me, please be aware that I will be obsessively tweeting about Bieber's hat for the next nine hours," he tweeted. The director also wrote, "Seriously. Do you think everyone in Bieber's entourage is like, 'Holy s**t i love that hat' !"
His next tweets were his rants about why such hat exists, "But seriously. What the f**k is up with that hat?!?!" Then, he wrote, "The only excuse for that hat is to block Professor X from reading Bieber's mind." He added, "Fact: The hat did not exist before the Russian Meteorite. Coincidence? Good Lord I hope so."
On Friday, February 28, the producer tweeted that he hadn't finished talking about the "Beauty and a Beat" singer. "I'm not done tweeting about Bieber's hat. Just resting," he tweeted, followed with, "Bieber's hat is like one of those plants that looks that way to protect itself from predators."
It looked like Lindelof got bored of the hat tweets already. He tweeted later, "I feel like I just need to tweet things that aren't about the hat and then move on. S**t. That was about the hat. I know it's not funny anymore and that it's old news. For God's sake. It was yesterday."
The hat tweets garnered response from Bieber's fans. One of the fans tweeted, "STFU!!!! Did anybody ask u your opinion on as to what Justin does??" to which Lindelof replied teasingly, "Y u so MEAN? COL!!! (cry out loud)."
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper