Cher Throws Twitter Rants Over Album Delay
After dropping a new single "Woman's World" back in December, Goddess of Pop Cher was expected to release her 26th studio installment this March. However, the pop culture icon has just revealed that the new album's release will be delayed and has been pushed back to September, following the release of another new single in June.
Cher has made the confirmation on Twitter, but not in the usual manner that other music stars announce such matters through tweets. The legendary singer and actress revealed the details in a series of responses to a follower who openly stated her doubt that the new album can make it to its March release date.
"99% sure @cher's new album will not be released in March," wrote the fan, who succeeded in provoking the iconic superstar who angrily tweeted back with an impassioned message, "I'm sure it won't Either! Single in June cd in Sept ! There !! Freak! Leave !! hold your fkng breath till u turn Blue!"
"AS A MATTER OF FACT,YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT PALES IN COMPARISON 2 MINE. RECORD CO Wants 2 put it out AFTER SUMMER ! SHOOT ME," Cher expressed her frustration over her album's record label which was in control of the release date. "Life is delightful, Disappointing&Delightful.If U think ANYONE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THEIR LIFE,U NEED 2 GROW THE FK UP."
Cher summed up her Twitter rant to the fan with a sarcastic post, "and from the bottom of my heart ... Fk YOU."
More Cher News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off