Cher Throws Twitter Rants Over Album Delay
After dropping a new single "Woman's World" back in December, Goddess of Pop Cher was expected to release her 26th studio installment this March. However, the pop culture icon has just revealed that the new album's release will be delayed and has been pushed back to September, following the release of another new single in June.
Cher has made the confirmation on Twitter, but not in the usual manner that other music stars announce such matters through tweets. The legendary singer and actress revealed the details in a series of responses to a follower who openly stated her doubt that the new album can make it to its March release date.
"99% sure @cher's new album will not be released in March," wrote the fan, who succeeded in provoking the iconic superstar who angrily tweeted back with an impassioned message, "I'm sure it won't Either! Single in June cd in Sept ! There !! Freak! Leave !! hold your fkng breath till u turn Blue!"
"AS A MATTER OF FACT,YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT PALES IN COMPARISON 2 MINE. RECORD CO Wants 2 put it out AFTER SUMMER ! SHOOT ME," Cher expressed her frustration over her album's record label which was in control of the release date. "Life is delightful, Disappointing&Delightful.If U think ANYONE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THEIR LIFE,U NEED 2 GROW THE FK UP."
Cher summed up her Twitter rant to the fan with a sarcastic post, "and from the bottom of my heart ... Fk YOU."
More Cher News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC