Cher Throws Twitter Rants Over Album Delay
After dropping a new single "Woman's World" back in December, Goddess of Pop Cher was expected to release her 26th studio installment this March. However, the pop culture icon has just revealed that the new album's release will be delayed and has been pushed back to September, following the release of another new single in June.
Cher has made the confirmation on Twitter, but not in the usual manner that other music stars announce such matters through tweets. The legendary singer and actress revealed the details in a series of responses to a follower who openly stated her doubt that the new album can make it to its March release date.
"99% sure @cher's new album will not be released in March," wrote the fan, who succeeded in provoking the iconic superstar who angrily tweeted back with an impassioned message, "I'm sure it won't Either! Single in June cd in Sept ! There !! Freak! Leave !! hold your fkng breath till u turn Blue!"
"AS A MATTER OF FACT,YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT PALES IN COMPARISON 2 MINE. RECORD CO Wants 2 put it out AFTER SUMMER ! SHOOT ME," Cher expressed her frustration over her album's record label which was in control of the release date. "Life is delightful, Disappointing&Delightful.If U think ANYONE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OVER THEIR LIFE,U NEED 2 GROW THE FK UP."
Cher summed up her Twitter rant to the fan with a sarcastic post, "and from the bottom of my heart ... Fk YOU."
More Cher News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'