'Oz: The Great and Powerful' Throws U.K. Premiere, Debuts Final Trailer
After holding its Hollywood premiere a few weeks ago, "Oz: The Great and Powerful" brought its cast and crew to U.K. for a London premiere. Main cast members James Franco, Mila Kunis, Michelle Williams and Rachel Weisz were all on hand to support the special screening at the Empire Leicester Square on Thursday, February 28.
Williams, who plays witch Glinda, looked chic in a Burberry Prorsum dress. The Evanora depicter, Weisz, was elegant in a long dress by Michael Kors, while Kunis rocked an Alexander McQueen gown. Posing with the three beauties, Franco looked neat in his suit.
They were joined by co-star Zach Braff and director Sam Raimi, who both suited up for the event. Other celebrity guests that night included The Saturdays' Una Healy, model Danielle Lloyd and former "The X Factor" contestant Jade Ellis.
Almost at the same time the film threw its U.K. premiere, the final trailer for "Oz" made its way out online. It shows Franco's Oscar Diggs leading a battle to win back the throne of the Emerald City for the forces of good after being hurled away from dusty Kansas to the vibrant Land of Oz.
The small-time circus magician is believed to be the great wizard everyone's been expecting on the land, but three witches, Theodora (Kunis), Evanora and Glinda are not convinced he is. Reluctantly drawn into the epic problems facing the Land of Oz and its inhabitants, Oscar must find out who is good and who is evil before it is too late.
The adventure-fantasy movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on March 8.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand