'The Hobbit 3' Postponed to December 2014
"The Hobbit: There and Back Again" gets delayed by for five months. The final installment in Peter Jackson's trilogy adaption of the J.R.R. Tolkien novel is moved from the initial release date of July 18, 2014 to a new slot of December 17, 2014.
Words are, Warner Bros. decides to postpone "The Hobbit 3" from summer to fall to avoid face-off against superhero flick "X-Men: Days of Future Past". So far, the epic fantasy adventure movie is the only one occupying the December 17 spot.
Jackson begins his trilogy with "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" which has raked in $300.9M domestically and $979.9M worldwide since it was released on December 14, 2012. Its follow-up "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is scheduled to start viewing in theaters across the country on December 13 this year.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her