'The Hobbit 3' Postponed to December 2014
"The Hobbit: There and Back Again" gets delayed by for five months. The final installment in Peter Jackson's trilogy adaption of the J.R.R. Tolkien novel is moved from the initial release date of July 18, 2014 to a new slot of December 17, 2014.
Words are, Warner Bros. decides to postpone "The Hobbit 3" from summer to fall to avoid face-off against superhero flick "X-Men: Days of Future Past". So far, the epic fantasy adventure movie is the only one occupying the December 17 spot.
Jackson begins his trilogy with "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" which has raked in $300.9M domestically and $979.9M worldwide since it was released on December 14, 2012. Its follow-up "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is scheduled to start viewing in theaters across the country on December 13 this year.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March