'The Hobbit 3' Postponed to December 2014
"The Hobbit: There and Back Again" gets delayed by for five months. The final installment in Peter Jackson's trilogy adaption of the J.R.R. Tolkien novel is moved from the initial release date of July 18, 2014 to a new slot of December 17, 2014.
Words are, Warner Bros. decides to postpone "The Hobbit 3" from summer to fall to avoid face-off against superhero flick "X-Men: Days of Future Past". So far, the epic fantasy adventure movie is the only one occupying the December 17 spot.
Jackson begins his trilogy with "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" which has raked in $300.9M domestically and $979.9M worldwide since it was released on December 14, 2012. Its follow-up "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is scheduled to start viewing in theaters across the country on December 13 this year.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective