Chris Brown Debuts New Rap Song at P. Diddy's Party
R'n'B/hip-hop superstar Chris Brown recently debuted a new rap song during P. Diddy's party held in Los Angeles. Reunited girlfriend Rihanna was reportedly there to party with her 'controversial-again' boyfriend, as did Ne-Yo, who was also spotted in the party thrown by Diddy.
Breezy was videotaped performing a part of his new rap song surrounded tightly by other party guests, as he jammed along with the MCs in the star-studded bash. Very noticeable also in the short clip was a scantily-clad woman dangling from the ceiling in the center of the big Supperclub party venue.
The clip came courtesy of DJ Skee, who captured Brown in his element as well as some other shots of other partygoers enjoying the event put out by P. Diddy, who's a known supporter of Breezy and RiRi's relationship. Motivated to perform by the jam-packed crowd, Brown dishes out the new rap song he collaborated on with Compton rapper Problem.
There's no indication of it yet, but the new tune might make it into Breezy's upcoming sixth album, joining the track list that includes "Home", the profanity-laden track that Brown released about two weeks ago. If the recent party performance will be a sign of things to come, the new single is expected to be a certified club-banging hit.
More Chris Brown News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'