YouTube Takes Down Lil Poopy's Videos After Child Services Investigation
Top video hosting site YouTube has taken down the videos of nine-year-old rapper and French Montana's prodigy Luis Rivera "Lil Poopy" Jr., less than three days after Brockton, Massachusetts police filed for a Department of Children and Families investigation on the young artist's material. One of the Lil Poopy's videos, entitled "Lil Poopy Getting It In", reportedly features him engaging in sexually suggestive situations with women in a nightclub.
After giving an initial video content warning with age verification to the video in question last Tuesday afternoon, February 26, YouTube has apparently decided to altogether take down the video after receiving an email from Brockton's "The Enterprise" newspaper.
The video came under fire, receiving flak from Brockton parents and civic leaders, for subjecting the minor to sexually suggestive behavior such as being vocally egged on by surrounding adults to slap a woman's behind as she bent over in front of the child. In another portion in the clip, a woman is seen gyrating on the nine-year-old.
"Lil Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo, they started off young and didn't have girls, like adults, doing that with them," Brockton resident and mother Nicole Seale said. "The parents crossed the line, I think. It's really inappropriate," she added, referring to Lil Poopy's father Luis Rivera who called the video "urban authentic" and "well done."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?