YouTube Takes Down Lil Poopy's Videos After Child Services Investigation
Top video hosting site YouTube has taken down the videos of nine-year-old rapper and French Montana's prodigy Luis Rivera "Lil Poopy" Jr., less than three days after Brockton, Massachusetts police filed for a Department of Children and Families investigation on the young artist's material. One of the Lil Poopy's videos, entitled "Lil Poopy Getting It In", reportedly features him engaging in sexually suggestive situations with women in a nightclub.
After giving an initial video content warning with age verification to the video in question last Tuesday afternoon, February 26, YouTube has apparently decided to altogether take down the video after receiving an email from Brockton's "The Enterprise" newspaper.
The video came under fire, receiving flak from Brockton parents and civic leaders, for subjecting the minor to sexually suggestive behavior such as being vocally egged on by surrounding adults to slap a woman's behind as she bent over in front of the child. In another portion in the clip, a woman is seen gyrating on the nine-year-old.
"Lil Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo, they started off young and didn't have girls, like adults, doing that with them," Brockton resident and mother Nicole Seale said. "The parents crossed the line, I think. It's really inappropriate," she added, referring to Lil Poopy's father Luis Rivera who called the video "urban authentic" and "well done."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent