YouTube Takes Down Lil Poopy's Videos After Child Services Investigation
Top video hosting site YouTube has taken down the videos of nine-year-old rapper and French Montana's prodigy Luis Rivera "Lil Poopy" Jr., less than three days after Brockton, Massachusetts police filed for a Department of Children and Families investigation on the young artist's material. One of the Lil Poopy's videos, entitled "Lil Poopy Getting It In", reportedly features him engaging in sexually suggestive situations with women in a nightclub.
After giving an initial video content warning with age verification to the video in question last Tuesday afternoon, February 26, YouTube has apparently decided to altogether take down the video after receiving an email from Brockton's "The Enterprise" newspaper.
The video came under fire, receiving flak from Brockton parents and civic leaders, for subjecting the minor to sexually suggestive behavior such as being vocally egged on by surrounding adults to slap a woman's behind as she bent over in front of the child. In another portion in the clip, a woman is seen gyrating on the nine-year-old.
"Lil Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo, they started off young and didn't have girls, like adults, doing that with them," Brockton resident and mother Nicole Seale said. "The parents crossed the line, I think. It's really inappropriate," she added, referring to Lil Poopy's father Luis Rivera who called the video "urban authentic" and "well done."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media